ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Trump WTF moment

Chevy1

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 26, 2002
Apparently, Vladie asked if the KGB can interrogate some of our former diplomats....and pussy Trump said, "he'd have to discuss with his staff".

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...lling-trump-not-to-hand-over-former-diplomats

Of course, the correct answer should have been, "Not only 'NO!' but 'HELL NO!' And while we're at it please feel free to kiss my fat ass - and I mean the part below the spray-tan line!"

Remember, Russia's economy is 1/10 of the U.S. In fact, Russia's GDP ranks behind: California, New York and Texas. There has to be more than just a pee pee tape for our "President" to behave this way.....Good grief, no one would be surprised or shocked if this egomanical, lying sack of $h!^ was involved in a pissing freak show. There's got to be more.

Hopefully, the republicans in congress will realize the danger this lying douchebag represents - they need to do their job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Last edited:
“To even hint that there’s some element of credibility to Russian disruptions and distractions puts a bullseye on the back of any diplomat and invites authoritarian regimes to bully and threaten American public servants for the crime of doing their job. No administration should require a lesson or reminder in why this is reprehensible,” Wade said.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-officials-at-a-****ing-loss-over-latest-russia-sell-out

Last edited:
U.S. Officials ‘at a ****ing Loss’ Over Latest Russia Sellout
“The president has first and foremost his interests at the top of his mind, as opposed to the government’s. That’s very clear over the past week and a half, between shitting on our NATO allies and kissing Putin’s ass,” the diplomat said. “He cares more about himself than the nation and any of us who serve it. Either he’s compromised by Putin or he’s a pussy, in which case he should grab himself.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-officials-at-a-****ing-loss-over-latest-russia-sell-out

Last edited:
Is Chevy actually suggesting that foreign countries (officials) have never interviewed our diplomats on legal matters?????

With that said, why wouldn’t Democrats want to get to the bottom of this “hacking” “collusion” scandal?? Why vote to block officials from the Obama era State Dept from talking to the very people/country they are accusing of “hacking”???

And seriously... “The Daily Beast”???? Pfffft.

Why vote to block officials from the Obama era State Dept from talking to the very people/country they are accusing of “hacking”???

It is awfully f'ucking hard to imagine someone being as stupid as you are. You are so f'ucking stupid, you are a danger to society. I hope your life insurance underwriter knows how f'ucking stupid you are. They should be charging you a much higher rate than a normal person.

The United States Senate voted yesterday, 98-0, to pass a measure to prevent US Ambassadors, former US Ambassadors and all military personnel from being questioned by adversarial countries because of the idiot in the White House. And the vote was obviously bi-partisan.

1p7q36.jpg

With that said, why wouldn’t Democrats want to get to the bottom of this “hacking” “collusion” scandal?? Why vote to block officials from the Obama era State Dept from talking to the very people/country they are accusing of “hacking”??? .

Lying is one thing. Being stupid and lying makes it worse. Lying to try to hide your stupidity is simply embarrassing and shows great insecurity.

98-0, the Senate (mostly Republicans) voted to not allow what you’re stating. So, replace “Democrats” with “Republicans” and answer your own question.

You conservatives already struggle with intelligence. Having to support cheeto’s absurd actions make you look that much dumber.

So his answer is basically let me get back to you on that and you flip a shit?

This is really on a pathetic level.

The Russian narrative is not working. You all need another game plan. Oh, and the race card is washed up as well.

Lying is one thing. Being stupid and lying makes it worse. Lying to try to hide your stupidity is simply embarrassing and shows great insecurity.

98-0, the Senate (mostly Republicans) voted to not allow what you’re stating. So, replace “Democrats” with “Republicans” and answer your own question.

You conservatives already struggle with intelligence. Having to support cheeto’s absurd actions make you look that much dumber.

I’ll ask again because you failed to answer the central question. Why wouldn’t Democrats (the primary accusers of “collusion”) not want diplomats discussing issues of collusion, hacking and voter infrastructure with those they are accusing??

For those that are always throwing around the “coward- pussy” claims, this is fairly hypocritical.

I’ll ask again because you failed to answer the central question. Why wouldn’t Democrats (the primary accusers of “collusion”) not want diplomats discussing issues of collusion, hacking and voter infrastructure with those they are accusing??

You'll have to keep attempting to ask, because frankly, I don't know what the fvck you're asking because you write like an ITT reject.

You asked "Why wouldn't Democrats not want . . . "

Do you mean to ask "Why WOULD Democrats not want," or perhaps, "Why wouldn't Democrats WANT . . . "?

Your double-negative changes entirely what it is - or at least I'm guessing - you're attempting to ask. Can you try to ask the question like an honors student from ITT would ask it so that it can make sense this time?

You'll have to keep attempting to ask, because frankly, I don't know what the fvck you're asking because you write like an ITT reject.

You asked "Why wouldn't Democrats not want . . . "

Do you mean to ask "Why WOULD Democrats not want," or perhaps, "Why wouldn't Democrats WANT . . . "?

Your double-negative changes entirely what it is - or at least I'm guessing - you're attempting to ask. Can you try to ask the question like an honors student from ITT would ask it so that it can make sense this time?

Seems to be a thing with f'ucking morons. They don't know the difference between would and would not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT