ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked Ukraine Docs

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
If you haven’t watched or read any analysis of the leaked Ukraine docs, you really should. Our gubment isn’t really pushing back, just angry they got out. You may be shocked to find out things aren’t going as well for Ukraine as they’re being portrayed

Reactions: 19MU88
If you haven’t watched or read any analysis of the leaked Ukraine docs, you really should. Our gubment isn’t really pushing back, just angry they got out. You may be shocked to find out things aren’t going as well for Ukraine as they’re being portrayed
what did old herdman say on here weeks ago? Maybe months.

Anybody rememer that threat by old herdman? Do not trust the main stream media.

Reactions: 19MU88
So, based on those docs, we're trying to deceive South Korea & Israel into handing over lethal aid that we know would violate government policy. Also we're tapping the phones of top ranking allies.
The amount of ops & logistics the US is doing for Ukraine is way more than you think. Whatever you think it is, it's far more.
If Ukraine strikes Russia with US/NATO weapons, China will open up aid to Russia.

So, based on those docs, we're trying to deceive South Korea & Israel into handing over lethal aid that we know would violate government policy. Also we're tapping the phones of top ranking allies.
The amount of ops & logistics the US is doing for Ukraine is way more than you think. Whatever you think it is, it's far more.
If Ukraine strikes Russia with US/NATO weapons, China will open up aid to Russia.
It’s not really deceiving when they know exactly what we’re doing. It’s more like we’re trying to help them circumvent their arms laws to allow them to do something they want to do.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
It’s not really deceiving when they know exactly what we’re doing. It’s more like we’re trying to help them circumvent their arms laws to allow them to do something they want to do.
It’s deception with extra steps. Especially with Israel

We dont trust you. Liar.
Then you do not trust even yourself because you must have changed your mind about something in your life. Changing your mind about something does not constitute a lie. If it does I repeat by your own definition if this were true then you would be calling yourself a liar. Dont change what I have posted to suit your own thing.

I dont believe everything I read in any news media but I trust the mainstream media more than the others.
Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

21 year old Air National Guardsman. Now why in the world did he have access to all of that? And the ability to remove it or make copies?

21 year old Air National Guardsman. Now why in the world did he have access to all of that? And the ability to remove it or make copies?
He worked within the guard unit that works on military intelligence systems.

Think about that. One 21 year old geek like that could cause a shit load of people to get killed, or better yet, maybe cause a damn war to break out. Our shit has to be pretty damn messed up to allow for something like that to happen.

Reactions: big_country90
He worked within the guard unit that works on military intelligence systems.

Think about that. One 21 year old geek like that could cause a shit load of people to get killed, or better yet, maybe cause a damn war to break out. Our shit has to be pretty damn messed up to allow for something like that to happen.
I'll tell you how this happened and I can sum it all up in just two words: White Privilege

None of the other government information leakers have been identified, but they find this guy in two days? Label me skeptical.

The only thing I've heard that is in question is the number of Russian & Ukrainian casualties. That's it. I get that the media is hesitant to report on it, but they don't seem to be willing to discuss a single thing, other than the existence of a leaker. The DOJ isn't denying anything.

The only thing I've heard that is in question is the number of Russian & Ukrainian casualties. That's it. I get that the media is hesitant to report on it, but they don't seem to be willing to discuss a single thing, other than the existence of a leaker. The DOJ isn't denying anything.
The number that was on the leaked document seems impossibly low.

No way an E3 had access to those documents. Ft Bragg is saying he was never stationed there. There is a whole hell of a lot more to this story that we need answers for.

An E3 has documents thst go all the way to the POTUS being briefed?

What in the wold.

Why is no one in the mainstream media discussing that he didn’t have pronouns listed in his social media profiles? Why the cover up?

There are reports coming out Ukraine tried & failed to assassinate Putin with a drone last week near Rudnevo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT