ADVERTISEMENT

Leave it to Chad P to say it out loud to the B.o.G. !!

So you guys want to take away the horse trough pissers? You realize that part of the appeal of Marshall is getting backsplash on your overalls from some random guy next to you, right? People aren’t coming to West Virginia expecting a Stanford experience. Embrace it. Live up to it. Use it as intimidation.

When teams bus in from the airport, you should have some regular WV natives at their gate playing dueling banjos. The extent of restaurant menus should only be fried bologna and hot dogs. Oxy tablets should be game day promotional giveaways. Players should wear practice jerseys as their game jerseys.

Let the visiting teams see this. They will already be intimidated by the inbreds.
its' a darn shame you couldn't make an impact on MU sports when you attended, maybe you wouldn't pathetically hang around message boards trying to impress and ripping everything WV. Hey, at least after three days someone is responding to you (me) and I know it means alot to you to get attention here, so there's that. I hope your lot in life improves.

Reactions: The Real SamC
We have an "avid" poster that would be happy if MU played on a hayfield on route 2 with porta potties lined around the the end zones because he/she dosen't seem to think MU deserves better.

Well, for one, I have actively supported the baseball field. I've even called out Goddamn Sam for being so against it...and those who are against it, are fools.
I've supported it ever since it was announced. I have often said a baseball field could have MU end up like the soccer team.
So that first statement of yours, is bullsh*t.

As for the rest?

I'm not saying MU doesn't deserve better, I am saying the majority of what is funded by MU (or in the case of the board, donations) is often the things people interact with the most at games.
You have a collective on here who have crusaded from their chairs, about the need for upgrading the bathrooms. Okay, well if that's such a big deal to you, as I have said, please be my guest and start a fund and get it done.
There is a reason MU doesn't feel the need to primarily focus on them...now, why that is, I don't know, but the level of importance doesn't seem to rank very high.

I will ask, what is a rational cost for what is being demanded by the board anyways? I'm no expert on what would be needed and cost.
You may want to start there to see what is feasible and what isn't.

its' a darn shame you couldn't make an impact on MU sports when you attended, maybe you wouldn't pathetically hang around message boards trying to impress and ripping everything WV. Hey, at least after three days someone is responding to you (me) and I know it means alot to you to get attention here, so there's that. I hope your lot in life improves.
Let's look at how obsessed you are with me just from today's posts:

In the thread you posted the comment below, it hadn't been active for four days, yet you chimed in with this:

bump

it appears 429 was correct. no one gives a shit

In the thread below, you jumped in to talk about me even though you weren't part of the conversation:

He lies a lot. I call it Rifle's "mean girls" routine..."no one likes you, everyone ignores you", blah blah blah. It's quite funny actually, especially after stating those things, he exposes is own flawed logic and counts likes, gets caught in lies, counts response time etc. Honestly, I think the "mean girls" routine is more humorous than his "lifestyles of the rich and famous" schtick.

And now in this thread, you're here responding to a post that I made four days ago.

Tell everyone again how you aren't obsessed with me as you chase me around from board to board and ask people about me in real life.

Let's look at how obsessed you are with me just from today's posts:

In the thread you posted the comment below, it hadn't been active for four days, yet you chimed in with this:

In the thread below, you jumped in to talk about me even though you weren't part of the conversation:

And now in this thread, you're here responding to a post that I made four days ago.

Tell everyone again how you aren't obsessed with me as you chase me around from board to board and ask people about me in real life.
I knew I could get you to count posts and timing of posts again by pulling your strings. Pathetic. You should be thanking me for giving you the attention you wanted. Other than that, please keep the Pullman foolishness over there as I try to respect this boards rules. Admittedly, since you've become the Pullman Board punching bag, I did hit you with a few mocking posts yesterday when I was bored.

Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

I knew I could get you to count posts and timing of posts again by pulling your strings. Pathetic. You should be thanking me for giving you the attention you wanted. Other than that, please keep the Pullman foolishness over there as I try to respect this boards rules. Admittedly, since you've become the Pullman Board punching bag, I did hit you with a few mocking posts yesterday when I was bored.

Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor
This is the most asinine pillow fight! 19MU88 - you certainly come off as desperately seeking attention with these silly brain wasting punches, eliciting what you know will be a left/right combo from Rifle.
And Rifle! You’re supposed to be the grown up due to your advanced age.
Be the bigger man - drop the rope, stop responding & give the rest of us the gift of time - less time spent reading this shit, and more time to think about pussy……

You have a collective on here who have crusaded from their chairs, about the need for upgrading the bathrooms. Okay, well if that's such a big deal to you, as I have said, please be my guest and start a fund and get it done.
Facilities maintenance is a university line item in the budget... There is no need to have a gofundme or a bikini carwash to pay for this. College athletics is a business, and is operated as such. If my business has a maintenance issue, I dont ask my customers to fundraise to pay for it. That would be as idiotic as it sounds when you suggest it.

There is a reason MU doesn't feel the need to primarily focus on them...now, why that is, I don't know, but the level of importance doesn't seem to rank very high.
It is higher now than it has been at any point since the Joan opened, and the restrooms will be done in the "next couple of off seasons" was what I was told a few months ago... Spears and his staff have a list of items to do at the Joan and restrooms are on that list. Whether its next summer, or the one after, so be it, but it is a recognized issue.

I will ask, what is a rational cost for what is being demanded by the board anyways? I'm no expert on what would be needed and cost.
You may want to start there to see what is feasible and what isn't.
Im also not a commercial contractor, so I dont know what the final cost will be. But we have people within the university that do that kind of work. I trust they can get a couple of quotes and do a sensible upgrade project that fits within the confines of the maintenance budget.

This is the most asinine pillow fight! 19MU88 - you certainly come off as desperately seeking attention with these silly brain wasting punches, eliciting what you know will be a left/right combo from Rifle.
And Rifle! You’re supposed to be the grown up due to your advanced age.
Be the bigger man - drop the rope, stop responding & give the rest of us the gift of time - less time spent reading this shit, and more time to think about pussy……
I almost wish I cared what you think.

Facilities maintenance is a university line item in the budget... There is no need to have a gofundme or a bikini carwash to pay for this. College athletics is a business, and is operated as such. If my business has a maintenance issue, I dont ask my customers to fundraise to pay for it. That would be as idiotic as it sounds when you suggest it.

It is higher now than it has been at any point since the Joan opened, and the restrooms will be done in the "next couple of off seasons" was what I was told a few months ago... Spears and his staff have a list of items to do at the Joan and restrooms are on that list. Whether its next summer, or the one after, so be it, but it is a recognized issue.

Im also not a commercial contractor, so I dont know what the final cost will be. But we have people within the university that do that kind of work. I trust they can get a couple of quotes and do a sensible upgrade project that fits within the confines of the maintenance budget.

You have people and groups donating for various specifics all the time. Not saying MU specifically, but in general, and you can make your donation specific (I would at least think MU would be that flexible).
In short, yeah, don't yourself if it's that big of a necessity in your eyes.

Recognized issue, alright, and if they get to it, great, but if something else gets done to enhance another part of MU, then so be it too, right?

I am not sure how many on here would be familiar with such a project, but sensibly the most important are the pipes and systems we aren't seeing.
Perhaps those are being addressed and the exterior aesthetics aren't?

Other than that, please keep the Pullman foolishness over there as I try to respect this boards rules. Admittedly, since you've become the Pullman Board punching bag, I did hit you with a few mocking posts yesterday when I was bored.
In between chasing me all over different boards and asking people in real life about me, do you ever sit back and look at how dumb you are on here? You tell me to "respect this boards [sic] rules," but then you go and do the opposite.

I almost wish I cared what you think.
Whoa. You told him!

give the rest of us the gift of time - less time spent reading this shit, and more time to think about pussy……
You're trying way too hard.

Place me on ignore. Keep spewing your lying narrative. If you don't care for my comments place me on ignore, stop counting my likes, stop counting my posting times, my responses to you etc.

And most importantly stop with the A hole posts seeking attention which started this thread here. Stop making moronic boasts on Pullman. Those two things would likely eliminate any responses by me.

If I had time or cared enough I'd go count your replies to me and times you've desperately called me out hoping for a reply to prove you are lying yet again.

Place me on ignore. Keep spewing your lying narrative. If you don't care for my comments place me on ignore, stop counting my likes, stop counting my posting times, my responses to you etc.
Here’s another idea, obsessor: Stop being obsessed with me and chasing me from board to board like I proved that you do in this thread. In this thread, my post stayed on topic. It was about the state of Marshall’s facilities and how they could be used for a competitive advantage. Yet you, with your obsession, had to make the post be about me instead of you staying on topic.

Hell, you even were dumb enough to tell me to follow the rules but then admitted that you were the one who broke the rules because you were “bored.” Brilliant.

Keep spewing your lying narrative.
to prove you are lying yet again.
List these lies, obsessor.

*excuse any typos. WiFi in first-class seems to be slowing websites down today.

Here’s another idea, obsessor: Stop being obsessed with me and chasing me from board to board like I proved that you do in this thread. In this thread, my post stayed on topic. It was about the state of Marshall’s facilities and how they could be used for a competitive advantage. Yet you, with your obsession, had to make the post be about me instead of you staying on topic.

Hell, you even were dumb enough to tell me to follow the rules but then admitted that you were the one who broke the rules because you were “bored.” Brilliant.

List these lies, obsessor.

*excuse any typos. WiFi in first-class seems to be slowing websites down today.
Blah blah. Didn't read it. Last time I engage you other than on Pullman.

Blah blah. Didn't read it. Last time I engage you other than on Pullman.
So you chase me from board to board, try changing this thread to be about me yet fault me for it, make bogus claims against me, then instead of defending them, you cowardly hide? Yeah, that pretty much sums you up as a person.

Now, you’ll have more time to fulfill your obsession by asking even more people about me in real life.

The bathrooms suck, but as someone that just goes in there for 30 seconds a time or two a game to take a leak… I don’t really care that much.
Hey, take a closer look around at the HERD's overall "older than usual" fan base. For many, with those aging bladder, prostate, etc., issues, those 30 second leaks become 5 minutes, . . . or more!! Which can be literally a tortuous "hell" given the putrid smells and other outhouse conditions of most of the men's, at least, restrooms/shitters at "Ye Olde Joan"!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Hey, take a closer look around at the HERD's overall "older than usual" fan base. For many, with those aging bladder, prostate, etc., issues, those 30 second leaks become 5 minutes, . . . or more!! Which can be literally a tortuous "hell" given the putrid smells and other outhouse conditions of most of the men's, at least, restrooms/shitters at "Ye Olde Joan"!!!
Just wear your depends.

Let's review:

In this thread, you chased me down and made a post about me which had nothing to do with the thread. When I showed that you did in on this board and another board on the same day, you claim that I am the one obsessed with you. You fail.

In this thread, you tell me that I shouldn't break the board rules, only to then turn around and admit that you were the one who broke the board rules because you were "bored." You fail.

In this thread, you give your word to the board that you won't engage with me again on this board, yet you lied to the board and didn't keep your word. You fail.

At least your life and your board persona are consistent: failures.

Let's review:

In this thread, you chased me down and made a post about me which had nothing to do with the thread. When I showed that you did in on this board and another board on the same day, you claim that I am the one obsessed with you. You fail.

In this thread, you tell me that I shouldn't break the board rules, only to then turn around and admit that you were the one who broke the board rules because you were "bored." You fail.

In this thread, you give your word to the board that you won't engage with me again on this board, yet you lied to the board and didn't keep your word. You fail.

At least your life and your board persona are consistent: failures.
Warning Red Flag GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT