ADVERTISEMENT

Leftwich news

They could do worse. When Tampa had Gronk and other good receivers, Byron was a top dog. Without both of those, yet still with Brady, he's now sh#t. I don't buy it.

This is great news. He takes the OC job at Notre Dame, has success, and then when Huff leaves one way or the other in 1-3 years we hire Byron as our next HC.

He'll be learning the college coaching and recruiting landscape at one of the biggest programs which will have him ready to take over.

I read a Notre Dame blog yesterday that said they have interest in Trickett. He ran some stuff during the game that really confused them and could never adjust in game.
Did he forget it after the game?

I read a Notre Dame blog yesterday that said they have interest in Trickett. He ran some stuff during the game that really confused them and could never adjust in game.
What a coincidence. He ran plays that confused us the rest of the season.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Half the time he confuses himself.
That's what happens when you elevate a guy with no play calling background who had no playbook/system built and wasn't even expecting to need one. Just like I said when we promoted him. He would be trialing things out as he makes his own system and the only person to lean on is Bill Legg.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
This is great news. He takes the OC job at Notre Dame, has success, and then when Huff leaves one way or the other in 1-3 years we hire Byron as our next HC.

He'll be learning the college coaching and recruiting landscape at one of the biggest programs which will have him ready to take over.

Wait, I thought Chad was supposed to take the HC position and Byron will be our OC and HCIW until Chad hands the reins to him?

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

That's what happens when you elevate a guy with no play calling background who had no playbook/system built and wasn't even expecting to need one. Just like I said when we promoted him. He would be trialing things out as he makes his own system and the only person to lean on is Bill Legg.

I think he called the plays at a Juco. Besides, Nick Saban really like Trickett and thinks he has a bright future. Losing the Oline coach in the middle of the season really hurt the offense.

Have we replaced our DB coach? Are we sticking with Legg for our O-Line next year ? Are we missing any coaches ? I heard R. Street may be scooped up? I saw him on the phone in his office about a week ago.. If I missed that thread, my bad.

Have we replaced our DB coach? Are we sticking with Legg for our O-Line next year ? Are we missing any coaches ? I heard R. Street may be scooped up? I saw him on the phone in his office about a week ago.. If I missed that thread, my bad.
According to Herdzone (which hasn't yet been updated to include our new DC)... Chevis Jackson is coaching DB's... Legg and Street are still listed as "offensive line" and "defensive line" respectively.

I think he called the plays at a Juco. Besides, Nick Saban really like Trickett and thinks he has a bright future. Losing the Oline coach in the middle of the season really hurt the offense.
I might be wrong, but wasn’t one of the Trickett’s boning Saban’s daughter? Might be someone else I’m thinking of.

The chances of anyone being on a phone are pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT