ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty

Since the system that Marshall joined at that time did not provide any mechanism for us to play in a New Year's bowl, I don't know how anyone could have expected us to do so. However, if the current rules applied then, we would have made it within 4 years. Thanks to Marshall hero BP, who should have a statue, and why disgusting liars on this board should STFU.

As to Liberty, that school has outlined what it wants to be since it was founded as a small bible college in the early 1970s. It demands better.

We accept mediocrity.

Reactions: KyMUfan
If you would have told me in 1997 after Marshall moved up we would be sitting here 25 plus years later with ZERO New Years Day bowl game appearances but Liberty now will, I would’ve never believed that in a million years.
Piss poor leadership.

Reactions: Jartard
If you would have told me in 1997 after Marshall moved up we would be sitting here 25 plus years later with ZERO New Years Day bowl game appearances but Liberty now will, I would’ve never believed that in a million years.
That’s what good coaching hires will do for a program.

Not even close to being an apples to apples comparison. Liberty has infinitely more money backing it than Marshall has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT