ADVERTISEMENT

Listen to the first 20 minutes

Man, I know I have been critical of Coach Doc this year, but I still support him and all of our staff. Too many times, myself included we want changes fast. But I know you have to let him (Coach Doc) do his job.
I'm confident that Coach can fix what needs to be fixed. I wasn't confident in him saying, "if I can't fix it, get someone in here who can." It should be simply, "we will get this fixed."
I think we will be ok, let the process and time tell the story. Go Herd!

I love coach BP, but his time here is past. He was lied to, done wrong, saddled with an incomptent compliance director, and finally run off by the worst employee the university has ever had, Satan's Vile Servant, KO Marcum.

It is no secret that BP wanted his job back when Doc was hired.

He has made his peace with Doc, Mike, and the whole university community. I'm sure he talks to Doc, but he is not really on the inside. He makes a few fund raiser things, which I assume he does at no charge, and probably knows what is going on with the finacial stuff, but he is not on the inside with the current staff.

Him and Fat Donnie spend most of their time shilling for the Goodwin-Rockefailure-Manchin Machine's puppet governor to be. I hope both get paid well for that. We are paying the price.

If they can fix it, they certainly didn't try this year. Same crap week after week. We had the 13th ranked offense in CUSA in conference games. That's last - the worst - ahead of no one, not FAU, not Charlotte, not Rice, not UTEP, not North Texas, not FIU - no one. We barely averaged 20 points a game in our 8 conference games. We scored 14 points or less in half our conference games. Last time I checked, no one in CUSA had a defense that would be confused with Alabama's or Ohio State's defense.

I love coach BP, but his time here is past. He was lied to, done wrong, saddled with an incomptent compliance director, and finally run off by the worst employee the university has ever had, Satan's Vile Servant, KO Marcum.

It is no secret that BP wanted his job back when Doc was hired.

He has made his peace with Doc, Mike, and the whole university community. I'm sure he talks to Doc, but he is not really on the inside. He makes a few fund raiser things, which I assume he does at no charge, and probably knows what is going on with the finacial stuff, but he is not on the inside with the current staff.

Him and Fat Donnie spend most of their time shilling for the Goodwin-Rockefailure-Manchin Machine's puppet governor to be. I hope both get paid well for that. We are paying the price.
He said he talked to Doc for an hour on the phone. Sounds to me like he knows a lot about the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT