ADVERTISEMENT

Little League World Series

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
U.S. is winning 5-1 in the next-to-last inning in the championship game. Caribbean has one out, a runner on second, and a 3-2 count.

The U.S. pitcher pulls himself out of the game because his "arm feels tight. Just can't get loose." It wasn't painful, wasn't his elbow or shoulder . . . the 12 year old was rubbing his tricep just saying it wasn't getting loose.

Are you fvcking kidding me, kid? If you finish off that batter, you'll be able to go up any girls' shirt in your school at least until 10th grade. You have a 3-2 count and can't finish off the batter? You call your coach out because your tricep feels tight? Do you know what else will feel tight? The snatches of every girl in your school. But because they all now know you're a baby, you'll never get the chance to discover that.

The relief pitcher who comes in allows two runners to get on base, strikes out a kid, and then gives up a tying grand slam.

Being a baby may have just cost you the Little League World Series Championship and a three year reign of any snatch you want. Moron.

Couldn't agree more. And this softness started with your generation.

Reactions: 19MU88
U.S. is winning 5-1 in the next-to-last inning in the championship game. Caribbean has one out, a runner on second, and a 3-2 count.

The U.S. pitcher pulls himself out of the game because his "arm feels tight. Just can't get loose." It wasn't painful, wasn't his elbow or shoulder . . . the 12 year old was rubbing his tricep just saying it wasn't getting loose.

Are you fvcking kidding me, kid? If you finish off that batter, you'll be able to go up any girls' shirt in your school at least until 10th grade. You have a 3-2 count and can't finish off the batter? You call your coach out because your tricep feels tight? Do you know what else will feel tight? The snatches of every girl in your school. But because they all now know you're a baby, you'll never get the chance to discover that.

The relief pitcher who comes in allows two runners to get on base, strikes out a kid, and then gives up a tying grand slam.

Being a baby may have just cost you the Little League World Series Championship and a three year reign of any snatch you want. Moron.
It’s OK if they lose. Each kid on the losing team will get a participation trophy.

Boys can now identify as bitches. Thanks Biden!

Reactions: 19MU88
That’s a Californian for you.
mic-drop-dave-chappelle.gif

That’s a Californian for you.
Should WV’s Little League “champion” even be given a spot in the regional against legitimate champions from other states? There’s probably about 20 LL all-star teams from every other state better than the inbred team that WV throws together.

John Kruk, Nick Swisher (who annoyingly did the Mets game today on Peacock and kept saying “bro”), George Brett, Rick Reed . . . anybody else worth a damn in the last half-century?

Should WV’s Little League “champion” even be given a spot in the regional against legitimate champions from other states? There’s probably about 20 LL all-star teams from every other state better than the inbred team that WV throws together.

John Kruk, Nick Swisher (who annoyingly did the Mets game today on Peacock and kept saying “bro”), George Brett, Rick Reed . . . anybody else worth a damn in the last half-century?
Jeff Montgomery?

Those guys made it further up the ladder than you. In fact, I'm not sure you even got to the first rung.

Those guys made it further up the ladder than you. In fact, I'm not sure you even got to the first rung.
Uhhh, moron. I’m giving them credit for being legit and worth a damn, not demeaning them. Your obsession with me is making you look dumber than usual.

If I would have been in the major leagues I probably would have hit .230. The pitchers are better and would have given more stuff to hit and I could have just concentrated on playing baseball and not making a living doing somethig else.

If I would have been in the major leagues I probably would have hit .230. The pitchers are better and would have given more stuff to hit and I could have just concentrated on playing baseball and not making a living doing somethig else.
It was .180 - .225.

Donnie Robinson

Steve Yeager was born in Huntington. Moved to Ohio later. Related to Chuck Yeager.

Started for many years at catcher for the Dodgers. Lifetime batting average of .228.

I was in Beckley a few days ago and drove past the fields where I played Little League ball. They looked so tiny and I wondered why I didn’t hit a home run every time at bat. Of course, I was tiny back then too.

ET is a switch hitter and bats .500, you know, he has a 50/50 chance in hitting the ball or not hitting it.

Steve Yeager was born in Huntington. Moved to Ohio later. Related to Chuck Yeager.

Started for many years at catcher for the Dodgers. Lifetime batting average of .228.
I have a friend who had similar stats. I don't think he reached the big leagues, but he's well known in most stadiums, and often people confuse him as either a player, or famous celebrity. Sometimes both.

Yea
I have a friend who had similar stats. I don't think he reached the big leagues, but he's well known in most stadiums, and often people confuse him as either a player, or famous celebrity. Sometimes both.
Yeager split time the first three seasons of his MLB career and then started for 11 seasons. Sounds like a similar situation.

Hey, @WV-FAN , why’d you delete your post?
hahahaha, nice catch . . . was going to delete it and repost as a reply to yours as i didn't reply to a specific post, then got busy. i'm back, so my vote, again, is Steve Fuhkin Walker.

I saw this kid from DuPont play, hell of a center fielder. I think he could have been a big league player, but he quit baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT