ADVERTISEMENT

Litton

redsfan5590

Silver Buffalo
Dec 14, 2010
last night was the first time I've seen Litton play (living in a 3rd world country it can be hard to get all the games), as most have said he seems to be the real deal. from what I saw last night, it appears he is better than Cato was as a true freshman. Again, only game I've seen so I could be wrong. Physically he's clearly better off than Rakeem. And it seems like he has the God-given ability to escape from pressure and make plays. So many time Rakeem pulled a magic act and got out of the pocket and kept his eyes down field to make a play. Seems like Chase has that.

Basically the point of this thread, what do you guys like about him and what do you not like about him? Seems like the next star QB to come out of Marshall, but again I've seen one game.

He looks great so far. Has the size that Cato never had. The NFL scouts will love him in 4 years.

His mechanics look horrible right now however.

He is really far along for a freshman, even with the freshman drawbacks he makes. He thinks windows are bigger than they really are, he throws off his back foot a lot, and trusts his arm over mechanics.

With all that being said, his ceiling is so high, I cant see him going down as anything but 1 or 2 on the list for best MU quarterback ever. He's athletic, has a big arm and quick quick quick delivery, and already makes good reads.

Reactions: HerdFan91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT