ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Omar may the first to go down

I'm talking more like Ephesians 4:32 or Colossians 3:12.

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Translation: banker wants Christians to be kind, tenderhearted, forgiving, merciful, and humble while ignoring his lying and preferring dogs over humans. I get it.

How about these?....

Colossians 3:9
Lie not one to another,

1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

How about justifying your love for a dog over a human after reading that last verse.

Says you and Hubbard. Personally I think you both are full of shit. Scientology iNjs full of shit and for morons.

Saying you're not a thetan is the same as saying you're not a spiritual being.

Come to think about it, that's probably true for you. You may simply be a physical body with a chemically imbalanced brain. Moron pill head.

All these Bible verses...one day EG will be an asshole to the wrong person and he will get to read Austin 3:16.
tenor.gif

Poor Greed... Wants to admit that he believes in all that space wars and alien God shit, but knows we will use it against him.

Reactions: 19MU88
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Translation: banker wants Christians to be kind, tenderhearted, forgiving, merciful, and humble while ignoring his lying and preferring dogs over humans. I get it.

How about these?....

Colossians 3:9
Lie not one to another,

1 John 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

How about justifying your love for a dog over a human after reading that last verse.

I would rather my dog be run over than my brother. But that was never the topic. I don't want any dog or any person to be run over, but we were having a discussion on personal impact. A man was shot and killed in Delbarton yesterday, did you weep? If your 12 year old dog, that you had since he was a pup, had gotten shot and killed yesterday, would you have wept?

Reactions: sistersville
I would rather my dog be run over than my brother. But that was never the topic.

Replace "brother" with "mother", and it's precisely the topic. That entire discussion came down to one question....and the answer to that question. EG: "Is it ok with you if I choose the life of my dog over the life of your mother?" Rox:"yes." That proves the topic is NOT what you present it to be.

I don't want any dog or any person to be run over,

Irrelevant to the topic that was under discussion.

but we were having a discussion on personal impact.

No. When a man says he cares more for his dog than the entire population of a country, it left the scope of personal impact.

A man was shot and killed in Delbarton yesterday, did you weep? If your 12 year old dog, that you had since he was a pup, had gotten shot and killed yesterday, would you have wept?

That entire discussion came down to one question....and the answer to that question. EG: "Is it ok with you if I choose the life of my dog over the life of your mother?" Rox:"yes." That proves the topic is NOT what you present it to be.

It's that kind ^^^^ of stupidity that sets anti-scientologists apart from regular morons. While the orange jesus is your lord and savior, xenu is the villain in scientology. And you don't know enough about scientology to know even that.
villain? he's like your man-ray to spongebob?

8164e6785c9322318c8e18aa5a13225fccb0daa0_hq.jpg

you saying this scientology bullshit is more like an adult cartoon?

I thought greed said mental illness doesn't exist. He meant he believes in it but not caused by a chemical imbalance. You don't get to heaven following a set of rules. They tried that in the OT. You are saved by grace thru faith not of works. It's what Jesus did on the cross and putting your faith in Jesus not just following a set of rules. Humans sin every day. Jesus had no sin but took all our sin and covered it with his blood. We get a pardon. Nixon thought he got a pardon. Jesus offers a far greater pardon

Has a good life insurance policy too.

When are you going to take it to heart?

What are you saying? That I shouldn't call someone who lies a liar. That I shouldn't call someone who lies a moron. Maybe you think lying is smart?
If someone kills someone EG you going to kill them? Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Sometimes God wants us to shut up. I do why don't you try. Or God placed you on here to be executioner of anything you think is wrong. Well that's only a little crazier than believing a word from Hubbard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT