ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville bank shooter was leftist nutjob

Another leftist nut job will lock this thread.
Why? It's factual, unlike the horseshit you posted that day. Not that there isn't horseshit you post other days...

And would not part of this suicide note also make him a conservative? After all, when the left blames guns, conservatives blame mental health:

Sturgeon made three key points in the manifesto, which is in the hands of the police: he wanted to kill himself, he wanted to prove how easy it was to buy a gun in Kentucky and he wanted to highlight a mental health crisis in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nifesto-revealing-three-motives-shooting.html

Dude was a nut, period. Something went very wrong in his head.

Damn, what a GUT PUNCH!
It's been terrible on the community. The shooters teammates and classmates are shook up big time. His teachers are shook up. Current students are shook up, because everyone knows his father (who ran out of the school screaming when he got the call, just terrible). We have this image of the mass shooter as a loner or a weirdo (the Columbine myth, if you will, because it was one of the first mass shootings to really get big media coverage and those bastards were painted as loners and weirdos, never mind that they were pretty popular with the alternative kids in school), not the case here at all....it's mind fvcked a lot of people. Never mind the families of those killed.

Why? It's factual, unlike the horseshit you posted that day. Not that there isn't horseshit you post other days...

And would not part of this suicide note also make him a conservative? After all, when the left blames guns, conservatives blame mental health:

Sturgeon made three key points in the manifesto, which is in the hands of the police: he wanted to kill himself, he wanted to prove how easy it was to buy a gun in Kentucky and he wanted to highlight a mental health crisis in America.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nifesto-revealing-three-motives-shooting.html

It's been terrible on the community. The shooters teammates and classmates are shook up big time. His teachers are shook up. Current students are shook up, because everyone knows his father (who ran out of the school screaming when he got the call, just terrible). We have this image of the mass shooter as a loner or a weirdo (the Columbine myth, if you will, because it was one of the first mass shootings to really get big media coverage and those bastards were painted as loners and weirdos, never mind that they were pretty popular with the alternative kids in school), not the case here at all....it's mind fvcked a lot of people. Never mind the families of those killed.
A lot of sounds like to me he had an axe to grind with the higher ups at the bank. He let some people go. Killed 5 execs.

A lot of sounds like to me he had an axe to grind with the higher ups at the bank. He let some people go. Killed 5 execs.
Sounds that way to me too, but there are also reports now he was not getting fired. Which might point to delusional thought, maybe based on some extreme anxiety and depression.

Either way, you are either batshit crazy or pure evil to do something like that. Maybe both.

Sounds that way to me too, but there are also reports now he was not getting fired. Which might point to delusional thought, maybe based on some extreme anxiety and depression.

Either way, you are either batshit crazy or pure evil to do something like that. Maybe both.
agree, also even he were getting fired, you have to guess the bank is going into lawyer CYA, public relations mode. He could have possibly been chewed our or reprimanded but not properly documented, etc. They are going to CYA and say we did nothing to set him off.

But, you have to have something going on to do this over a job, especially at that age.

If I worked at the office all the time I should as hell would carry or have a handgun in my desk. Disgruntled employees and customers can go off the deep end sometimes.

agree, also even he were getting fired, you have to guess the bank is going into lawyer CYA, public relations mode. He could have possibly been chewed our or reprimanded but not properly documented, etc. They are going to CYA and say we did nothing to set him off.

But, you have to have something going on to do this over a job, especially at that age.

If I worked at the office all the time I should as hell would carry or have a handgun in my desk. Disgruntled employees and customers can go off the deep end sometimes.
serious quesion, do you intentionally annhiliate your posts with misspelled/wrong words as a tribute to sisters, or are you sticking with the "durrrr, muh fat fingers" excuse? the former would be cool.

serious quesion, do you intentionally annhiliate your posts with misspelled/wrong words as a tribute to sisters, or are you sticking with the "durrrr, muh fat fingers" excuse? the former would be cool.
I guess I just don't put much time in typing them. I have to be serious at work. So, I just type on here. Many times I type from a phone with a screen protector on it. I view 98% of my posts as informal. If I were doing this to make money, I would give more of a shit. I am mult-tasking half the time. I might be doing a big ass quote at the same time or on the phone or doing an email. Plus, I have arthritis and steel pins and screws with a metal rod in one wrist from surgery. That screws me up sometimes when typing

I guess I just don't give a ****.

• Love
Reactions: WV-FAN
Maybe some ADA stuff related to his depression or concussions. Obviously the victims' families are going to sue the shit out of the bank as it is. But it was the shooter's family lawyer/spokesperson that said he wasn't really getting fired, so who knows.

That father said they are testing his brain for CTE. Good. The more we learn about CTE, the better. Honestly, it worries me a little, I've had a couple substantial concussions, I don't want dementia or to go nuts.

What turned out to be a lie about what I posted? Using your “logic”, can one associate head injuries with being a leftist nut job?

I havent purchased one in over 50 years and that was a bolt action single shot rifle.What is with this gun crazy society anyway. Every one seems to want to buy these military type guns. Why?
A host of reasons. They collect them. They are fun to shoot. Family protection. Home protection. Societal breakdown. Being prepared. Defense against tyranny.

I havent purchased one in over 50 years and that was a bolt action single shot rifle.What is with this gun crazy society anyway. Every one seems to want to buy these military type guns. Why?
You dumbass we have ALWAYS been a gun loving society. Just think back to your youth in the wild west

Causality.

You have any tweets implying being 6'4" had something to do with his actions? Perhaps having dark hair?
Your head injuries have definitely made you a leftist nut job. Without your head injuries, you might actually have some common sense. (Sorry for the gut punch).

Because there is evil in the world and self-defense is a God given right.
The AR15 is just a wonderful platform. Fun to shoot. Easy to shoot. Many people were taught to disassemble and use it in the military. People are proficient with them. They are low recoil and accurate. Just a fantastic platform to use. Frankly, I like it better than shotgun for home defense. Easier to shoot. Easier to use than a pump shotgun. I can grab one and like riding a bicycle I am back on it. Not so with a shotgun. Easier to train with than a 12 gauge. Primarily in my setting I use a pistol, but my next go to if it got real would by the AR, hypotethically speaking of course. I don't own anything other than a Red Ryder and old pee shooter due to the boating accident.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT