ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville bank shooter was leftist nutjob

The AR15 is just a wonderful platform. Fun to shoot. Easy to shoot. Many people were taught to disassemble and use it in the military. People are proficient with them. They are low recoil and accurate. Just a fantastic platform to use. Frankly, I like it better than shotgun for home defense. Easier to shoot. Easier to use than a pump shotgun. I can grab one and like riding a bicycle I am back on it. Not so with a shotgun. Easier to train with than a 12 gauge. Primarily in my setting I use a pistol, but my next go to if it got real would by the AR, hypotethically speaking of course. I don't own anything other than a Red Ryder and old pee shooter due to the boating accident.

Ditto on all, including the boating accident...

The AR15 is just a wonderful platform. Fun to shoot. Easy to shoot. Many people were taught to disassemble and use it in the military. People are proficient with them. They are low recoil and accurate. Just a fantastic platform to use. Frankly, I like it better than shotgun for home defense. Easier to shoot. Easier to use than a pump shotgun. I can grab one and like riding a bicycle I am back on it. Not so with a shotgun. Easier to train with than a 12 gauge. Primarily in my setting I use a pistol, but my next go to if it got real would by the AR, hypotethically speaking of course. I don't own anything other than a Red Ryder and old pee shooter due to the boating accident.
I think for defense a shotgun would suffice.

I think for defense a shotgun would suffice.
I like the AR15 personally. Much easier for me to shoot and operate. But go with whatever you feel comfortable with. Mainly, I have a pistol as the first go to. But, for Shit Hit the Fan, I would take a AR15 all day long over a shotgun. Just a great platform.

Last edited:
I like the AR15 personally. Much easier for me to shoot and operate. But go with whatever you feel comfortable with. Mainly, I have a pistol as the first go to. But, for Shit Hit the Fan, I would take a AR15 all day long over a shotgun. Just a great platform.
I think AR15 s should be banned unless we are in a war with an invading country. God forbid we have another civil war that would destroy us as a society.

I am afraid that AR15 s would not have helped them much . Just delayed the inevitable tradgedy that happened.
Sometimes all you need is a delay until help can arrive. Don’t you support Ukraine? So, should we stop sending them weapons?

I think AR15 s should be banned unless we are in a war with an invading country. God forbid we have another civil war that would destroy us as a society.

"Let's start with a number: 262 million. That's the number of unarmed people the late Prof. R. J. Rummel estimated governments murdered in mass killings he termed "democide" during the 20th century. "This democide murdered 6 times more people than died in combat in all the foreign and internal wars of the century," he wrote."

Sometimes all you need is a delay until help can arrive. Don’t you support Ukraine? So, should we stop sending them weapons?
Absolutely not stop sending weapons to Ukraine.. Not sure how that all would have played out back then. You could be right.

Absolutely not stop sending weapons to Ukraine.. Not sure how that all would have played out back then. You could be right.
"Back then"? We have a world history littered with govts failing to protect or flat out killing their own.

I am afraid that AR15 s would not have helped them much . Just delayed the inevitable tradgedy that happened
The fact is, countries de-weaponized their people and other govts walked right in to exterminate them.

Genocides- ethnic cleansing happening recently all over the world in countries that only allowed legal guns in the hands of their govts. It seems as if this is what you want to happen here too.

Reactions: Jartard
"Back then"? We have a world history littered with govts failing to protect or flat out killing their own.

The fact is, countries de-weaponized their people and other govts walked right in to exterminate them.

Genocides- ethnic cleansing happening recently all over the world in countries that only allowed legal guns in the hands of their govts. It seems as if this is what you want to happen here too.
I was talking about that particular event in history . I realize their has been a lot tyranny throughout history and in many cases people did rise up and put it down. I believe we should be able to protect ourselves and people in my opinion have just gone gun crazy and killing one another too much. We need better laws as to who owns these guns . Guns in the wrong peoples hands lead to way too many mass killings.

There are about 2000 fed laws on the books regulating firearms. Add to that number multiple thousands more on the state side. Yes, I am sure 1 more law will work.
The evidently do not get to the core of the problem with so many mentally incompetent people killing people in most of these mass murders. And gun sellers are not enforcing the rules in many cases I am sure.

You're just making nonsense up now.

How about we lock everyone with mental illness up? Would you agree to that?
I would number one like to see them get the medicines on the market not old things like haldol. Number two I would like to see more people back in state mental hospitals and off the streets. Number 3 I would like to see better background checks on persons with mental illness histories.

Number two I would like to see more people back in state mental hospitals and off the streets.

Number 3 I would like to see better background checks on persons with mental illness histories.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Then please…shut the hell up. A .12 gauge shotgun isn’t going to do it for outside threats.
What kind of outside threats are you talking about? People like you are the reason we dont have better gun control and better mental health in this country Raliegh.

What kind of outside threats are you talking about?

What kind of outside threats are you talking about? People like you are the reason we dont have better gun control and better mental health in this country Raliegh.
Any outside threat. Thats the thing, you dont always know who the outside threat is....until its too late. If you could ask those who have experienced tyrannical govts. They all probably thought, "yeah, it wont happen here." They were rubes like you, prior to the threat being realized.

I am for better mental health. There you go with your ignorance again. Just making shit up.

Then please…shut the hell up. A .12 gauge shotgun isn’t going to do it for outside threat

Any outside threat. Thats the thing, you dont always know who the outside threat is....until its too late. If you could ask those who have experienced tyrannical govts. They all probably thought, "yeah, it wont happen here." They were rubes like you, prior to the threat being realized.

I am for better mental health. There you go with your ignorance again. Just making shit up.
Not making anything up . I am a whole lot more experienced of what is going on with mental health in this country than you will ever know.

Not making anything up . I am a whole lot more experienced of what is going on with mental health in this country than you will ever know.
What does this have to do with your accusations I am not for better mental health? Yes... You just make dumb shit up. Not a surprise. You're a liar.

What does this have to do with your accusations I am not for better mental health? Yes... You just make dumb shit up. Not a surprise. You're a liar.
When it comes to mental health I do not make things up. You are a liar by your own definition remember that Raleigh.

You need to make some better statements to prove you do really care about mental health. Remember what I said about lying Raleigh.
When have I suggested we dont need better mental health? Please provide me direct links. You cant...because you're a liar.

I am afraid that AR15 s would not have helped them much . Just delayed the inevitable tradgedy that happened.
We know you are really dumb but they lost their guns prior to being exterminated.

Hitler....like today's left here knew to prosecute and persecute political opponents, create political division through identify politics, weaponize govt agencies, intimidate, censor information (didn't they have the book burning?)...

Gee whiz, minus the ovens and gas chambers, when you describe the left in the US they sound a lot like the Nazis. Maybe they just need to more time for the rest...I'll bet those 1/6ers locked up for months with no due process could probably draw some parallels.

Oldie can you goose step?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT