ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville bank shooter was leftist nutjob

Yu never post anything of importance on here KY. At least the other right wingers post something they believe in.

Maybe you feel that way because of this...

images

...still waiting on that scripture that gives you a God given right to self defense.

Do you know the difference between self-defense and retaliation or revenge? Probably not because your understanding of so many things is so skewed...

How about you trying this on for size. I'll wait for your justication for this since you are the model Christian we should all strive to emulate...

Do you know the difference between self-defense and retaliation or revenge? Probably not because your understanding of so many things is so skewed...

How about you trying this on for size. I'll wait for your justication for this since you are the model Christian we should all strive to emulate...

...still waiting on that scripture that gives you a God given right to self defense.

How about I deliver it in person. If I walk into your house and start attacking you, what are you going to do?

Meanwhile you ignore everything that you are guilty of...

How about I deliver it in person. If I walk into your house and start attacking you, what are you going to do?

Meanwhile you ignore everything that you are guilty of...

Answer the question. What are you going to do If I attack you? Easy as pie. But yet again, you only have questions and not answers. Plus you only consider certain parts of the Bible as relevant today, correct?

Meanwhile...

2Tim.3 Verses 16 to 17​

1. [16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Answer the question. What are you going to do If I attack you? Easy as pie. But yet again, you only have questions and not answers. Plus you only consider certain parts of the Bible as relevant today, correct?

Meanwhile...

2Tim.3 Verses 16 to 17​

1. [16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

You've got plenty to read about calling people names. We'll stick to the spiritual milk before you can handle solid food.

By your comment about tusks we see you can't see the big picture beyond your one-dimensional thinking.

So several here call you a cuck. Since you obviously don't believe in self-defense I guess you really are a cuck... Correct?

You've got plenty to read about calling people names. We'll stick to the spiritual milk before you can handle solid food.

By your comment about tusks we see you can't see the big picture beyond your one-dimensional thinking.

So several here call you a cuck. Since you obviously don't believe in self-defense I guess you really are a cuck... Correct?

Well we know you can't answer any questions yourself. Again are you a cuck?

You can play these word games all you want but you're playing by yourself now. I prefer to live by the Word (ALL of the Word)...

Proverbs 23:9

King James Version

9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT