ADVERTISEMENT

LSU and Covid Policy

I'm pretty sure there is a warning about all this in the Bible, without the mark you will not be able to "buy".

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You might want to break open the bible and study it. There is zero unfulfilled prophecy preventing the end of time from happening this instant.

I'm pretty sure there is a warning about all this in the Bible, without the mark you will not be able to "buy".
not-again-this-shit-again-sigh-smh.gif

I've been hearing this horseshit my entire life.

Credit cards? Mark of the Beast.

Bar codes? Grocery store scanners? Mark of the Beast.

Driver's license? Mark of the Beast.

Every thing is the Mark of the Beast.

not-again-this-shit-again-sigh-smh.gif

I've been hearing this horseshit my entire life.

Credit cards? Mark of the Beast.

Bar codes? Grocery store scanners? Mark of the Beast.

Driver's license? Mark of the Beast.

Every thing is the Mark of the Beast.
In his defense(not saying it is right or wrong), but wouldn't your lifetime be just a spec of time in terms of God? I mean if you are looking at it that way?

Reactions: HerdFan73
People keep using things like the mark of the beast in order to point to the end of time, and search the Bible in order to try to figure out when it's going to happen. But if it were possible for men to predict it (it's not possible) don't you think Jesus would know when the end of time is? Because Jesus doesn't know when that day will be.

People keep using things like the mark of the beast in order to point to the end of time, and search the Bible in order to try to figure out when it's going to happen. But if it were possible for men to predict it (it's not possible) don't you think Jesus would know when the end of time is? Because Jesus doesn't know when that day will be.
you stated the other day all the signs have been completed in order for his return. Or maybe I misunderstood. So wouldn't that mean we are in the 4th quarter?

I’ll endure great tribulation (if I’m alive), and when the 4 angels are set to destroy the earth, Jesus will take me away...

In his defense(not saying it is right or wrong), but wouldn't your lifetime be just a spec of time in terms of God? I mean if you are looking at it that way?
I think it is all bullshit to keep the flock in line. Or to make a buck, plenty of books have been written on this, by people who apparently don't have a clue.

Might want to visit that some more.. you know there will be a falling away..
Once again, there is zero unfulfilled prophecy preventing the end of time. The tribulation has already happened. Jesus will never set foot on this planet again. His kingdom is already here. You will have no time to make things right after your death or after his second coming.

Once again, there is zero unfulfilled prophecy preventing the end of time. The tribulation has already happened. Jesus will never set foot on this planet again. His kingdom is already here. You will have no time to make things right after your death or after his second coming.
Rapture isn’t his second coming.. we are to meet him in the sky.. so therefore he will not set foot on earth until his second coming which saved Christians will be with him.. after the rapture which again isn’t his second coming... many warnings will happen before then one of which is a GREAT falling away.. I don’t think we’ve seen that yet.. if your studying pretribulation your going to be finding yourself asking WHY haven’t you came for me Jesus.. we will have to endure great tribulation with the Jews unfortunately, so keep focusing of Jesus and endure to the end.. that is all you have to do

Again, there is zero unfulfilled prophecy preventing the end of time. The tribulation has already happened. Jesus will never set foot on this planet again. His kingdom is already here. You will have no time to make things right after your death or after his second coming.

extragreen said:
Again, there is zero unfulfilled prophecy preventing the end of time. The tribulation has already happened. Jesus will never set foot on this planet again. His kingdom is already here. You will have no time to make things right after your death or after his second coming.

Your hung up some some stuff.. the great tribulation has not happened, has there been a gathering of his elect which will happen at the end of the great tribulation, not 2000, 3000 or 4256 years later.. or has the abomination of desalination happened? don’t get get stuck on the destruction of the temple.. that wasn’t an abomination of desalination..

Bible is clear, that the end of the tribulation he will gather his elect then earth will be destroyed, yet we are still here..

the destruction of the temple was not THE great tribulation maybe A great tribulation. this planet will not be his new kingdom.

extragreen said:

Your hung up some some stuff.. the great tribulation has not happened, has there been a gathering of his elect which will happen at the end of the great tribulation, not 2000, 3000 or 4256 years later.. or has the abomination of desalination happened? don’t get get stuck on the destruction of the temple.. that wasn’t an abomination of desalination..

Bible is clear, that the end of the tribulation he will gather his elect then earth will be destroyed, yet we are still here..

the destruction of the temple was not THE great tribulation maybe A great tribulation. this planet will not be his new kingdom.
You really need to both read and understand what you're reading.

Is this where you're getting the "great tribulation"?
Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

ADVERTISEMENT