ADVERTISEMENT

Lyin Biden

You’re not forced to go away for college and incur room, board and other living expenses.
For the majority of kids, but not all. Or only the first two years at a community college. I would like to see a lot more utilization of community colleges for that, and I support free community college for two years.

Of course you are also assuming all kids have the option of living at home with parents. That is not always the case.

Really with the system we have in place, I know my party will want to cut my head off for saying this, but college should just be changed to 13th through 16th grades and funded accordingly.

Because you still ain't getting shit without college. Putting dog treats in a box might pay well, but it would be beyond a mind rotting grueling death. Unless we change the system to just have short job training for every job out there, this is just more schooling and babysitting for nothing.

Any job could be learned, if you really have the ability to do it, in probably a few days or less.

I agree that community college should be free or extremely affordable...perhaps free tuition but pay for books and materials.

IMO, a 4-year college education should be comparable to what was paid in the 70s...at least tuition. Why do we put a burden on our children and grandchildren that we didn't have to bear? That's disturbing to me.

The greatest generation set up a system that made college attainable for nearly everyone - subsequent generations have squandered that it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: extragreen

They should ask what the major is before loaning the money.

Amen. I know about four people with degrees in “Speech Communication.” From their employment history, I’m guessing the “communication” part is when they were taught to say, “You want fries with that?”

( No offense to anyone with that degree)

College was awful though. Four years wasted learning stuff you never use in the real world. Big waste of time really. Wasting the best years of your life.

Professors from foreign countries spitting on you, hoping that you fail. College professors want their students to fail and be in poverty forever. Evil bastards. Rooted against me all the way, yet somehow still passed me through like everyone else.

They rooted against all the students. Not just me. They'd stand up there laughing about how nobody got above a 50, but they curved it so people could still pass.

It was an evil lot of shit. Worthless old idiots lording power over 20 year old poor people. I've really never enjoyed life since.

Ugg if the colleges know they are going to get people on these student loans do you not think there is a direct correlation with college costs? They know Student A is going to get a loan for $50 grand so why not jack the tuition up?

The best way to do it is go to a community college the first two years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT