ADVERTISEMENT

makeup

Originally posted by dherd:
Waitin .
Waiting? You have me an hour and six minutes to respond and then make a wiseass comment like "waitin" like I am purposely ignoring a thread where you continue to get abused?

the Seattle spread was a 10 point spread. You can buy points. This was a -9.5 at -120. Unlike you, I post proof. My guy doesn't claim to have bets that he forgot to post and won (of course you did) after the fact.

But, again, even after giving you the benefit of the doubt on your lies, you are now 8-11. Even giving you every possible benefit, you are still getting crushed. If you put $1000 on each game, you would be down about $3700 right now. That's just one one month. I know, I know. The previous month you were up $10,000, huh, degenerate? Yet, every hear when you post all of your picks, you get crushed. Then, the ones you forget to post, you win! It's a miracle!

and you continue to play at least one game at every single television spot. Those who do this to make money do not do that. There are only. A handful of games each week the best in the world play to hover around the 65% success rate. Yet, you, a degenerate who can't even win 50%, claims to be the best ever.

Yawn. Still waiting on that 7.5 spread tou claimed as a win turning into an admitted push. Lie much?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/offshore/line-movement/49ers-@-seahawks.cfm/date/12-14-14/time/1625

Rifle really, now you are just embarrassing yourself.

This little Rowe started with you saying my posts were3-9
That clearly was wrong so you moved to saying you counted a push by
Your own numbers as a loss which is also clearly wrong. I Tod you the 7' was at jazz
Which you admitted. Then you claimed my seahawks - 9' was a push @ 10 which you
Also coined as a loss, when I pointed out and referenced you own post in which you claimed
That very game as a win you now come back and say you bought it down to9' which would make ypu
An absolute idiot since you could have gotten the game @from 8' to 9" anywhere.
As proof I have linked Vegas inskider line history which you cited earlier.
Furthermore I have not bothered to loobuk but I betit shows the other game was 7" at jazz just like I said. I don't have to look because I know it was.

Like I said before I am not going to argue with you since it is obvious you just make crap up to cover your
Ignorance or lies -you choose which.

Like said before you can take either side of my posts so just go against me
And see how that works out for you.
Boise covered and gt is up 't 22 getting 5' pts which you no doubt bought up to 4..
will want to claim makes me 0-3 on the day.

This post was edited on 12/31 11:23 PM by dherd

This post was edited on 1/1 12:33 PM by dherd

Auburn
Minnesota
Michigan state

I don't normally pick every game but heck its new years week let's have a little fun.
This post was edited on 1/1 11:52 AM by dherd

This post was edited on 1/1 11:56 AM by dherd

Rifle really, now you are just embarrassing
Embarrassing myself? Even after giving you every single benefit of the doubt, and after a recent winning streak, you are still 9-11! Do you disagree that is your record between this thread and the two games you picked in your original thread? Again, after giving you every single break and taking your word about things, regardless of how far-fetched they are, you are still losing!

What do you think your record us between the two threads? From what you have tried arguing, you are 9-11. Best ever at this? A monkey flipping a coin would have better results.

Auburn
Minnesota
Michigan state

I don't normally pick every game but heck its new years week let's have a little fun.
This post was edited on 1/1 11:52 AM by dherd

This post was edited on 1/1 11:56 AM by dherd
Are you joking? Now that I have called you out for being a degenerate for playing every television time slot for a game, you try acting like you don't usually so this. That is your pattern repeatedly. Not only is it a sign of an addict, but it is a huge sign that you don't win at this. Nobody who makes money at this is betting more than a handful of games each week.

Welp, you let the auburn game. Not only did they not cover, they lost the game outright.

9-12 now. You're also down late in the other two. Best ever, eh?

Yep. You also now lost Minnesota.

9-13 (giving you the benefit of the doubt on everything).

Best ever, eh?

Oregon -8 WINNNER
OREGON 52 FLORIDA STATE 20

This post was edited on 1/3 7:22 AM by dherd

Well, I guess Michigan state and Oregon were big winners since I don't see
Rifle shooting his mouth off. Let's see if we can shut him up a little more with

The Ohio State Buckeyes +8' WINNER
Ohio State 42 Alabama 35

Any of you feeling a little cocky may want a little @ 10 to get back 25
I will take a little taste of that but the money line does not count for here.

WINNER $1,000 PAYED YOU BACK $2,500

Hey rifle - how bout them oregon quackers. Oh look they are so far ahead they have taken out the first team and are playing their scrubs early in the fourth.

This post was edited on 1/1 8:36 PM by dherd

This post was edited on 1/3 7:26 AM by dherd

You are now, even with all benefits, 11-13 and you are running your mouth? Why are you running your mouth about Oregon acting like I said anything about them?

11-13 at best. Awful!
you really are as dumb as what everyone says, huh?

Hey rifle I cannot get a score on the Ohio state game.
How about giving me an update - I heard they are up 14
In the 4th ate. Is that true.?

Want to know when you are really bad at this?

1) when you talk shit to a person about winning one play, when the other person didn't mention a pick
2 when after nearly 30 plays, you still have a losing record. You could have a winning record after this many plays and still be down in money. Ecause of juice. That's how bad you are.

Pitt Panthers -6 L
blew a 30 point lead after 3 qtrs.

hey rifle - the fact you didnt mention it was my point.

This post was edited on 1/3 7:27 AM by dherd

I mentioned this repeatedly and you are yet to address it:

How can you think you are even average, let alone "the best ever," while having a losing record for this long? This isn't a losing streak this is a losing two months. Add to it the horrendous track record of your picks on here last year and it leads to one conclusion.

and another loss.

have you thrown in the towel yet? this is about average for a recreational player (which means you are losing a decent amount of money) . . . and that is giving you every single benefit of the doubt with your lies.

Oklahoma State +7 WINNER STRAIGHT UP
OK STATE 30 WASHINGTON 22

This post was edited on 1/3 7:28 AM by dherd

Well, this thread has let me figure one thing out. If I'm ever in a brawl in an alley with 8 guys, I want dherd on my side. They could beat him forever and he's just not going to quit. No matter how bad he looks, no matter how much the odds are against him, he's just going to keep standing there getting punched in the face. While that's going on, I'll just back inside the bar and have another drink.

From this thread:

11 30. Jags. W
Raiders. L
Chiefs L

12/14 Bills W
Texans W
Seahawks W

12 20. Niners. L

12. 21. Chiefs. L
Cardinals. L

12 22 Bengals. W

12 28. Panthers. W

12 29. EARS. L
Arkansas. W

12/30 LSU L
LOUISVILLE L

12/31 MISSISSIPPI L
BOISE ST W
GA TECH W

1/1/15 AUBURN L
MINNESOTA L
MICHIGAN ST W
OREGON W
OHIO STATE W

1/2/15 PITT L
OK STATE W

East Carolina +7 L

This post was edited on 1/4 9:06 AM by dherd

from this thread and the one which prompted you to make this thread, you are 13-14.

"best ever," yet you are still losing after two months of picks. awful. degenerate. clueless. a monkey could get better results flipping a coin.

FROM HERDNATION L
L
TEMPLE +10 W STRAIGHT UP BY 10 COVERED BY 20
CINCINNATI +1 W BY 8
UCF +6' W STRAIGHT UP 32-30
From this thread:

11 30. Jags. W
Raiders. L
Chiefs L

12/14 Bills W BEAT PACKERS STRAIGHT UP 21 - 13
Texans W
Seahawks W

12 20. Niners. L

12. 21. Chiefs. L
Cardinals. L

12 22 Bengals. W

12 28. Panthers. W

12 29. EARS. L
Arkansas. W

12/30 LSU L
LOUISVILLE L

12/31 MISSISSIPPI L
BOISE ST W
GA TECH W

1/1/15 AUBURN L
MINNESOTA L
MICHIGAN ST W
OREGON -7' W CRUSHED FLORIDA STATE
OHIO STATE +8 W UP BY 14 LATE - COVERED EASY

1/2/15 PITT L
OK STATE W

TOTAL IS 16W 14L EVEN AFTER PICKING EVERY NEW YEARS DAY AND EVE GAME.

OK TO SHUT RIFLE UP I AM ADDING THE TWO LOSES FROM THE HERD NATION
PAGE AND THE THREE WINNERS WHICH WERE TEMPLE+10 OVER EAST CAROLINA
WHICH THEY WON STRAIGHT UP TEMPLE 20 ECU 10
AND CINCINNATI +1 OVER EAST CAROLINA WHICH ALSO WON STRAIGHT UP CINCINNATI 54 ECU 46.

AND UCF+6' OVER ECU WHICH WON STRAIGHT UP UCF 32
ECU 30/

SO AFTER ALL HIS BELLYACHING THE 3-9 HE WAS YELLING ABOUT WAS WAY OFF AND
AFTER ADDING THE GAMES FROM HERDNATION THE NET EFFECT IS PLUS ONE MORE WIN.

NOW RIFLE I HOPE YOU ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WHINE ABOUT. BECAUSE WHEN I POST ALL MY PLAYS FROM MY BOOK ACCOUNTS
YOU WILL BE FORCED TO ADMIT I AM THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN.

SO RELAX AND BENEFIT FROM MY GENEROSITY AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND MAKE SOME MONEY.

This post was edited on 1/3 2:34 PM by dherd

This keeps getting better and better!

I already have given you the benefit of doubt in everything, even though it is clear you are full of shit. Yet, still, it's the holiday spirit, so I'm giving. Yet, after all of that, you are still down with the games you have posted.

It gets better: now, you have gone back and edited all of your previous picks in this thread. Games you picked the underdog (noted by a +), you now claim you picked as straight up/mobeeline instead of just taking the points! Classic. You covered your ass on both ends, then wen back and edited the posts days later to claim you took the moneyline.

Oh, but it gets better. Now, you have added in more picks in your last post that you didn't put on herdnation. Shockingly, all of those picks turned out to be wins for you.

You really are that much of a dork that you have to fabricate total bullshit on here to try and impress just one person, huh?

Why the delay in posting screenshots? Hell, I'll give you a burner cell number you can text with pics of the computer screen taken with your cell phone to save you time. We know you won't, because you need time to photoshop your picks.

Do you really think anyone will bite all of your bullshit?

You aren't even average at making picks. You are below average.

Originally posted by banker6796:
And has now officially lost the ECU pick.
But he had that as part of a 15 team parlay. The other 14 games in it lost anyways, so it doesn't matter. That makes him 13-1 on his picks. Just wait until he edits all of his previous posts again to reflect that.

I'm taking bets on how dtard spins this. 3 to 1 he says he took ecu +8 which he will claim he got a sports book no one has heard off. 5 to 1 e completely ignores his pick. Either way I always win just like dtard!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CARDINALS +5' L

This post was edited on 1/4 9:04 AM by dherd

And, like clockwork, he loses the Arizona game.

Really, does this guy not laugh at himself?

Originally posted by riflearm2:
And, like clockwork, he loses the Arizona game.

Really, does this guy not laugh at himself?
Just wait until the Pitt Baltimore game is over and he will give you his next pick.

FROM HERDNATION L
L
TEMPLE +10 W STRAIGHT UP BY 10 COVERED BY 20
CINCINNATI +1 W BY 8
UCF +6' W STRAIGHT UP 32-30
From this thread:

11 30. Jags. W
Raiders. L
Chiefs L

12/14 Bills W BEAT PACKERS STRAIGHT UP 21 - 13
Texans W
Seahawks W

12 20. Niners. L

12. 21. Chiefs. L
Cardinals. L

12 22 Bengals. W

12 28. Panthers. W

12 29. EARS. L
Arkansas. W

12/30 LSU L
LOUISVILLE L

12/31 MISSISSIPPI L
BOISE ST W
GA TECH W

1/1/15 AUBURN L
MINNESOTA L
MICHIGAN ST W
OREGON -7' W CRUSHED FLORIDA STATE
OHIO STATE +8 W OVER ALABAMA O.ST 42 BAMA 35

1/2/15 PITT L
OK STATE W

1/3/15 ECU +7 L
CARDINALS L

RECORD 16W 16L
This post was edited on 1/4 9:13 AM by dherd

You fvcking liar.

Show where you picked temple, UCF, and cinci on here. You never did.

You originally made two picks in another thread. You lost them both. As a result, you created this "makeup" thread to earn back those first two plays. Now, you are trying to argue that you won three games in a row that mysteriously can't be found on here? Bullshit. Further, if you made those three picks right after the first two losses, that would have made up for the losses, so what would be the purpose of the title of this thread?

Is it not odd to you that the three picks not found on herdnation (because they have never been put on here) were all supposedly wins for you, just like the others you tried throwing in this thread after the games ended? A degenerate and a liar.

In reality, giving you the benefit of the doubt way too many times, you are 13-16. You suck at this.

Yeah, he lost again, but he forgot to mention that he put money on Indy for the first and second half, so he actually came out ahead.

Getting buried, degenerate. How can you be this bad over so many plays?

LIONS +6' 4X (OF MAX 5X) WILL COUNT AS 4 WINS OR 4 LOSES

This post was edited on 1/4 4:24 PM by dherd

Jeez, if you know absolutely nothing about the game you have a 50/50 shot. Over time the only way to do worse is to think you know something when you really don't.

Moron, that makes no sense. How can that count as four games? Are you saying that all of your picks have had the same payout and none have been -105 vs. -110? Exactly.

Even if we count that as four wins, you are still .500. You are losing money, moron! Going .500 without any money line picks means you lose money on the juice. With 30+ games selected! you have lost a lot!

Post the "4 times" screenshot, liar.

Losing money. Degenerate. Awful at this.

rifle i don't think there is any satisfying you. your just one of those people who
continuously put their foot in their mouth and cannot ever admit what is obvious.
i mean really i posted the game up stating it was a 4X. do you really think i put the
same amount on every game - you know better than that.

you should be happy that i gave you the opportunity to make thousands, instead
i suppose your really just mad at yourself for not taking advantage of a fantastic
opportunity. i bet you had the cowboys didn't you.

there are a few more football games left, i suggest you save up your $$ and
follow dherd - because I AM THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN.

So you don't bet the same on every game, just on the first 29 picks out of 30? You are a really bad liar, we need to get a poker game together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT