ADVERTISEMENT

Malashevich to WVU

Their new coach is gonna have WV recruiting locked down in a couple years. If there is a decent recruit they will probably get them. Unless it's a big 5 star guy or something like that.

Their new coach is gonna have WV recruiting locked down in a couple years. If there is a decent recruit they will probably get them. Unless it's a big 5 star guy or something like that.
I think your right, he is working every angle possible to put himself into a position to recruit players. I know he continues to work Martinsburg High(they have two D1 prospect this year) by offering Grant Harmon a 5-11, 190 lbs strong safety prospect who has not lost in football or basketball yet all school year as a WO(kid is just a winner). I know he has been heavy into Bluefield/Beckley area, and has worked the Morgantown schools. Getting a walk-on from one of the Huntington schools helps build those relationships (Brown was a walk-on himself). It really is interesting to see Brown work because he has a plan.

Last edited:
I had heard WVU wants to get in the door in some of the Huntington schools so they are making an effort to get walkons to help with future recruitment....they do the same in Martinsburg...they offered the Grant Harmon kid a PWO slot this year

This is all prologue to the recruiting of Wyatt Milum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT