ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Loses Another Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 7, 2010
Home Wrecker
Defensive graduate assistant coach Joel Elliott, who was a defensive GA in 2018 and a quality control assistant on special teams and defense in 2017, has left the program to become a graduate assistant at Memphis.

Please don't let Samantha see this post, as he will go apeshit that a coach left Marshall for the same position in THE AMERICAN!!!

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Wow! The sky is falling! We're losing a GA who is going to another D1 program to become a . . . . . . . GA!! Wonder how often this occurs throughout a year?

Seriously, I believe we lost a position coach earlier this year to Memphis. Sounds like he helped find a slot there for this GA from MU.

Reactions: marshall_U
Interestingly enough not only did Adam Fuller take Elliott with him to Memphis but he also took former Herd player and Grad Assistant Cortez Carter who spent last year at D-2 Lock Haven as the DB coach & Special Teams Coordinator as a Defensive Grad Assistant, too.

Any one who obviously "has all the answers" surely should send in his resume/application to the MU athletic department. I'm sure it will be given careful consideration.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
Any one who obviously "has all the answers" surely should send in his resume/application to the MU athletic department. I'm sure it will be given careful consideration.

Still struggling with reading I see.
Nobody is claiming to have all of the answers. It’s quite obvious that a program that has had big advantages over the majority of its conference colleagues over the last fifteen years, yet has only one conference championship in that time, is definitely not fulfilling its potential.

If that’s too hard for you understand, you can still play for Marshall as a non-qualifier.

Nobody is claiming to have all of the answers. It’s quite obvious that a program that has had big advantages over the majority of its conference colleagues over the last fifteen years, yet has only one conference championship in that time, is definitely not fulfilling its potential.

If that’s too hard for you understand, you can still play for Marshall as a non-qualifier.
The suggestion was to send in a resume, not bash the program.

Nobody is saying the sky is falling. This program has won one conference championship in fifteen years in a bad conference. The sky fell a long time ago.
Please don't point out that we have only won a single conference championship in the last 15 years...Truthful
Facts are not always welcome on OF. We have evolved into a Snowflake board that would rather read
something like "We have won a recent conference championship in a conference that is not always rated
as the worse in all of D-1".

Maybe our entire athletic program just isn’t very good? Basketball has one conference championship in.... how long? Football has one in fifteen years.

Maybe we just don’t have a good athletic program from a winning standpoint?

No, R.E. kcuS C.K. Oc, no problem with reading comprehension. I just figured that such an esteemed POS like yourself, would perhaps like to help the Herd in its troubles and provide them all your knowledge and experienced garnered at the NAIA, Divisions 2 and 3, and whatever other levels where you have been so successful.

Reactions: 19MU88
No, R.E. kcuS C.K. Oc, no problem with reading comprehension. I just figured that such an esteemed POS like yourself, would perhaps like to help the Herd in its troubles and provide them all your knowledge and experienced garnered at the NAIA, Divisions 2 and 3, and whatever other levels where you have been so successful.

So because you have a hard-on for me, you make yourself look like a complete idiot by posting foolish things? That doesn't sound like a bright plan. Oh, and I've never coached at any of those levels, just as you've never posted anything worth reading.

So because you have a hard-on for me, you make yourself look like a complete idiot by posting foolish things? That doesn't sound like a bright plan. Oh, and I've never coached at any of those levels, just as you've never posted anything worth reading.

O.K., M-O-R-O-N.

Reactions: 19MU88
O.K., M-O-R-O-N.

Aren't you one of the babies who cries about people ruining threads on here? Yet you've called me a cocksucker, piece of shit, and moron in this thread due to you not liking that I mentioned another coach was departing.

It's really bad when a poster can get you to dislike him so much that you act like a complete fool in a thread for no reason.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
We have evolved into a Snowflake board that would rather read
something like "We have won a recent conference championship in a conference that is not always rated
as the worse in all of D-1".

That's because of the mod's.

No because you have a lazy ass AD who is obviously too comfortable in his position. Presidents Fault

I don't have all the answers, but winning one conference championship in 15 years SUCKS!

What has any/all of this conversation have to do with losing a Graduate Assistant who will be easy to replace?

What has any/all of this conversation have to do with losing a Graduate Assistant who will be easy to replace?

Exactly, bbneutralfan.

Is the fact that MU lost a GA such earth shattering news? Was it a lead story in the local paper's sports page? Did it even MAKE IT into the sports pages?

If MU has serious problems in its football program, including not winning enough, apparently, in the last 15 years, which includes about 5 seasons prior to Doc's arrival, well certainly the departure of a GA is not one of them.

So if anyone thinks they have the answers and ability to help remedy whatever ails MU football, let them apply for a job in the program. Including the original poster whom we all know is a recognized "genius" in football coaching world and, at least in his own mind, the established one, true fountainhead of all knowledge and aspects of the game!!

Is the fact that MU lost a GA such earth shattering news? Was it a lead story in the local paper's sports page? Did it even MAKE IT into the sports pages?

If MU has serious problems in its football program, including not winning enough, apparently, in the last 15 years, which includes about 5 seasons prior to Doc's arrival, well certainly the departure of a GA is not one of them.

So if anyone thinks they have the answers and ability to help remedy whatever ails MU football, let them apply for a job in the program. Including the original poster whom we all know is a recognized "genius" in football coaching world and, at least in his own mind, the established one, true fountainhead of all knowledge and aspects of the game!!

Dear Stupid,

If this board only contained information found on the front page of the Herald-Dispatch, there would be no use for the board other than to laugh at you for your moronic, obsessive posts about me. This board contains a lot more info than the local newspaper’s front page of the sports section.

Further, there was nothing in the original post that was negative towards Marshall. Your delicate skin simply can’t handle anything you interpret as not a glowing review if every aspect of Marshall. Maybe it’s due to your age; maybe it’s due to you being a giant fvcking pussy who does nothing but whine. Regardless of the reason, it was a post providing info on a Marshall coach. Since the discussion of C-USA vs. the AAC has been regularly disputed on here, the fact that two Marshall coaches have left for an AAC school is even more relevant to this board.

Exactly, bbneutralfan.

Exactly? How can you be so dumb as to agree with a guy who is calling out exactly what you did- changing this discussion to something other than the original topic?

You’re the one who decided your labia couldn’t handle seeing another Marshall coach leave for the same position at an AAC school. You’re the one who then changed the discussion to be about something other than the original topic, moron. “Exacty” is what you’re the one guilty of doing.

As I said earlier in this thread, how mentally soft must one be to make himself look like a fool simply because he has a constant errecrion for another poster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT