ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Memorabilia For Sale

Aug 11, 2014
I am selling a decent amount of Marshall Memorabilia. I purchased all items from a family friend who was moving to Florida and did not want to take all of his memorabilia with him. I only wanted a few pieces, but it was an all or nothing deal. The end result; I purchased everything and am only keeping what I wanted.
I am unsure of their exact value, so I am posting the pieces for what I believe they are worth. If you feel an item is posted for more or less than what I have it listed at, please be kind but feel free to defend your case. All items are in extremely nice condition, with very minimal marks, if any at all.
All sales will be made on a first reply basis, and price must be agreed upon. Willing to work deals on all or multiple items. Located in Barboursville. Will meet within a reasonable distance.

EDIT: ALL ITEMS ARE NOW CROSS-POSTED.

IMG_0737.jpg

The Perfect Ending. Herald-Dispatch Reprint--- $50

IMG_0748.jpg

1996 National Championship "Post-Game" --- $100

IMG_0746.jpg

1997 Marshall vs. WVU at Mountaineer Field. Front Yard Brawl Panoramic.--- $225

IMG_0747.jpg

"A Champions Tribute." Coach Bobby Pruitt Autographed. Autographed to "Bob." --- $100---SALE PENDING

Last edited:
Reactions: HerditAllBefore
Moss collage and Nesting dolls were sold today.

-MOHerd, I still have both the '96 pieces.
-MUHerd, sending email now.

I didn't get your email ... If you sent already, either try again or give me a way to contact you.

Thanks!

Phone died last night while sending emails. I just sent emails to both MOHerd & MUHerd. Let me know if you didn't get them!

Not to hijack the thread, but I have #2 of 1000 of the Chuck Ripper print. They were created as a fundraiser for Green Acres Regional Center, and #1 was presented to then-Gov. Arch Moore. I wonder whatever happened to it, but I thought, perhaps, he put it on his wall in federal prison to simulate a window.

I would love to make offers on the top 2, but I live in upstate NY :(

Do you have family or friends in the area that would be willing to pick them up for you? I've had two buyers either send money to a family member and have them pick it up, or send me the money via paypal and have family pick their items up. If you know someone in the area, i'm sure we could work something out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT