ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall @ MTSU

We’ll be lucky to win two more games this year. This team is done for the year. Unless Huff makes some serious changes

Are there a lot of injuries to the defense? They don’t seem to be that young. The step back from last year to this year is obscene.
They can’t stop anyone the last 2+ games.

I'm 37 years old... Haven't played since high school... I would be our second best DB

Again, Gilmore wasn’t this bad last year. Are Nazeeh and Drayton playing? If not, that makes sense. If they are, they weren’t as exposed.

I think a lot of this stuff is just poor coaching/scheme.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Doc’s recruits gave us a top five D last season. This is absolute sh*t coaching and nothing else. Time to get off Huff’s @&)& and admit that so far, he just sucks and has made a lot of terrible decisions.

I think we are just a poorly coached team and there’s some tape out there on us now.

This offense looks awfully similar to the one that closed out the year in 2020.

2-3 (0-1) is not what should have been expected of a team returning so much.

Do we miss Doc, yet?
Agree completely, but don't miss doc.

We've simply been out coached the last 3 games.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Again, Gilmore wasn’t this bad last year. Are Nazeeh and Drayton playing? If not, that makes sense. If they are, they weren’t as exposed.

I think a lot of this stuff is just poor coaching/scheme.
Gilmore is the one guy we have that doesn't suck... Drayton is out hurt... The rest are absolutely awful

Are there a lot of injuries to the defense? They don’t seem to be that young. The step back from last year to this year is obscene.
They can’t stop anyone the last 2+ games.
I wish that was the problem... Unfortunately this has bad coaching written all over it. Out of position, poor technic, lack of adjustments...

Reactions: RhinoD
If he does he will have earned a lifetime of respect. It certainly would send a message, and I can guarantee you his mentor Saban would.
Saban would take the headset and take over the defense and summarily dismiss the coordinator at halftime.

Reactions: Herd-in-ATL
We’ve go so many problems. The DC is the most glaring.

Who would take over Huff fired him? Huff isn’t a defensive guy.

Adam Fuller may be free after this season at FSU.

Doc’s recruits gave us a top five D last season. This is absolute sh*t coaching and nothing else. Time to get off Huff’s @&)& and admit that so far, he just sucks and has made a lot of terrible decisions.
Doc also spearheaded the shit show that was last year. You need to wipe docs seed from your chin.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Start the half by taking a personal foul on 4th and 18, automatic first down... That sounds about right.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT