ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall @ MTSU

Nothing like 2 penalties on the opening drive to set the tone of the game

This defense drives me nuts. All they want to do is lower a shoulder and hit. Don’t bother wrapping up.

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Remember when Rifle told us all the coordinators Huff was hiring were terrible, and we collectively said, "Oh no, don't be a jerk give them a chance!"... Starting to look like Rifle was on to something. Especially special teams and defense.

What is scary... We look not only unprepared but also unmotivated. That is a bad combination.

Reactions: Badger369
it’s pretty wild how much of a downturn this defense has taken going from Lambert to Guidry.

That 2nd DPI is such dogshit. You can face guard so long as you don’t commit PI, which McCoy did not. I just got done watching awful officiating in Oregon/Stanford. P5 or G5, college officiating is brutal.

Am I reading too much into this, or are we just a bad football team. I never saw this coming.
2 INTs in a row. Geez.

Reactions: RhinoD
The only way I can cope with this horrible defensive play is every time we get a P.I. call, I'm drinking a shot.

Am I reading too much into this, or are we just a bad football team. I never saw this coming.
2 INTs in a row. Geez.
Your not reading too much into it... We have QB issues, LB issues, pathetic DBs, and possibly the worst special teams in my memory.

Reactions: Badger369
2 INTs in a row. Geez.

I think we are just a poorly coached team and there’s some tape out there on us now.

This offense looks awfully similar to the one that closed out the year in 2020.

2-3 (0-1) is not what should have been expected of a team returning so much.

Do we miss Doc, yet?

2 INTs in a row. Geez.
I am starting to think all that BS about us being stocked and ready to do what we did in the first half of 20 was crap.

I love Coach Huff and I want to see him turn this program around, but good lord. This team is unprepared and unmotivated. That’s coaches fault.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT