ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall vs Middle Tennessee

Middle Tennessee is supposedly rebuilding, but Marshall is definitely regressing. Looks like another frustrating year.

Reactions: Elkview
I can't take much more of this shit. Just all the way around. Shitty game watching on Facebook where they yap about coverage. Shitty abortion of an offense.

Dear God Please Save Marshall Football. Make Mike Hamrick See the Light, Dear Father. Deliver of from this conference of misfit and deliver us a coach to lead us out of this. If not, I can't take much more of it. I would rather be water boarded sometimes.

They're selling out on our backs. We have got to start hitting passes down field

All you guys that keep saying we are good and we’re in the conversation for g5 spot are idiots. We fvcking suck in all aspects of the game. Oline sucks qb play sucks wideouts suck call playing sucks. Defense is garbage

That play sucks so bad because green did nearly everything correct. Scrambled, kept his shoulders squared, eyes down field, found open receiver and them overthrows him by 5 yards

I dont understand that trick play by Middle. Do they think they need a trick play to complete a deep pass on this secondary?

"Lambert being a former HC brings so much experience to the staff"

So tired of the buddy hiring system

Reactions: Elkview
I’d give Thomson another shot if his shoulder is healed. Maybe put him on D too. Sheez.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT