ADVERTISEMENT

MARSHALL---wvu basketball

Indeed I am excited not to have to play idiot hillbillys that not only embarrass the state, they hurt our chances to move up to the ACC conference.

Forget the eerbillys, let's move on. The ACC made it clear if you associate with them, nobody wants you.

Never ever ever do we want to play them again in ANY sport. We have to improve the perception to the nation, we aren't hillbillys too!

Just say no to west va. Let's move forward. The state of WV needs leadership and we are the university to bring it.

Indeed I am excited not to have to play idiot hillbillys that not only embarrass the state, they hurt our chances to move up to the ACC conference.

Forget the eerbillys, let's move on. The ACC made it clear if you associate with them, nobody wants you.

Never ever ever do we want to play them again in ANY sport. We have to improve the perception to the nation, we aren't hillbillys too!

Just say no to west va. Let's move forward. The state of WV needs leadership and we are the university to bring it.
ACC? Marshall has no possibility of ever going to the ACC. We fall short in many ways. AAC, maybe!

saying "Marshall" and "ACC" in the same sentence (not counting a game against them) is right up there with 'eers saying Nick Saban was going to come home to his mommy and coach wVu on the side...........

If you're related, why post this stuff? I mean, do you not value the relationship?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT