ADVERTISEMENT

Mask idiocy

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
In the "unread threads" sidebar I saw a post by @herdftblfan and it reminded me of our mask arguments on facebook back during the covid hoax, before the poison vaccine was rolled out. He eventually unfriended me because he couldn't believe someone could be so callous and cruel to GRANDMA! Just stay at home! Wear a mask!

Wanted to tag him to see if he would like to reflect on his promotion of masks and lockdowns, or if he's on team amnesty. Both sides were wrong!

In the "unread threads" sidebar I saw a post by @herdftblfan and it reminded me of our mask arguments on facebook back during the covid hoax, before the poison vaccine was rolled out. He eventually unfriended me because he couldn't believe someone could be so callous and cruel to GRANDMA! Just stay at home! Wear a mask!

Wanted to tag him to see if he would like to reflect on his promotion of masks and lockdowns, or if he's on team amnesty. Both sides were wrong!

That stuff was a load of crap. Led by control freaks that would put us in prison camps if they could have got away with it.

Reactions: 19MU88
This is quite the quandary about whose side to take.

On one hand, we have an ethically bankrupt, batshit crazy hillbilly who cares about nobody but himself.

On the other hand, we have a liar who chose wvu (and Charlotte) over Marshall while also shutting down TITM after the Four Horsemen burned it down.

This is going to be like watching North Korea and Iran play Super Mario Bros.

• Haha
Reactions: ru4_mu2
You forgot that he was scared to fight my old azz even after I grabbed him by the throat. Guy has to be about 15 years younger than me.

You forgot that he was scared to fight my old azz even after I grabbed him by the throat. Guy has to be about 15 years younger than me.
Damn you. Just when I was talking myself into pulling for Iran, you reminded me of Benedict Arnold’s multiple threats of violence against you and challenging you to fight multiple times while in public. Now, I’m back at square one again.

Last edited:
You people are frightening. When we have our big Herd Nation reunion, I’m bringing my bodyguard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT