ADVERTISEMENT

Maskigan vs Worstington.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Battle of the Covid and Left Wing states in the national title game. Maybe the winner gets freee covid boosters or they can loot each the other teams cities and poop on their sidewalks.

When they call a facemask penalty, their governors will issue a new order.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
Imagine being so bitter and miserable one would let politics affect their enjoyment of a college football game.
Oh hell, yehh. I was rooting for Texas and Alabama and that stuff just adds to it.

I haven't forgiven those places or people yet for what they did during Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Jesus Christ, unless you are an actual Alabama fan you shouldn't root for them, that's like rooting for Satan.
I always liked Bear Bryant. The Big 10 is weak. Has two good teams. And before Michigan came back it had one. Penn State lurks.

“The Big 10 is weak” he said as a Big 10 team who just beat the SEC champion goes in to mythical national championship game to play a future Big 10 team who just beat the future perennial 8-4 SEC team.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
“The Big 10 is weak” he said as a Big 10 team who just beat the SEC champion goes in to mythical national championship game to play a future Big 10 team who just beat the future perennial 8-4 SEC team.
Yes. I said two good teams. Michigan and Ohio State. About time they won something.

Went golfing yesterday. One of my buddies is an Ohio State fan(from Ohio). He said he doesn't like Washington but would root for Satan's All Star Team over Michigan. One of my other buddies said Washington was a left wing *** state. He went to Appalachian and said he never liked Michigan and when App St beat them it was a highlight of his life. He said he hated Michigan and every blue state in the country. My other buddy said, oh great two blue state teams. Maybe they both can lose.

So, I will attempt to watch this game. I have to pick now.

I hope Worstington wins. I like that play of their qb. I have trouble respecting the Big 10 now. Michigan and Ohio State get 10 scrimmages a year, a somewhat tough game against Penn State, and then play each other. Why are they even in the same division?

Ok, cmon Worstington. They are far enough away that nobody remotely gives a damn about them where I live or might travel to. Even have to help my Ohio buddies. At least Ohio is voting good these days(on most of occassions).

Not the two best teams..
Alabama says no. Michigan absolutely says no.

Haters need to admit that Michigan had an elite defense this year.
Michigan is good, had a good line on both sides of the ball. I still say Georgia is better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT