ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe they would pay for us to have a baseball field

Saw that this morning. They along with Allen and a few other high schools in Texas have better facilities than or equal to several D1 schools. It's insane!

TEXAS folks are visionaries......they INVEST in their youth. NOT INSANE to me.....Progressive of which HUNTINGTON, WV is not!

HerdZilla22 in Progressive Charlotte

Unless the "youth" involved is one of the 0.0000001% that actually make it to the pros, spending on a football field is not "investment" . According to the state's website, one of the 3 HSs involved is "academically unacceptable" and fails 14 of the 15 criteria; the second is only "accptable" and fails only 12; while the 3rd is one tick above that, still failing 8 criteria. None get the "exemplary" defination or higher.

Wonder how the STEM facilities are?

Reactions: HerdnBucks
Not to seem political but Charlotte is so progressive that they actually voted to allow perverts in the girls room..

That would be transgenders.......I have mixed emotions about this. As a father of two daughters and three grand daughters...I do not want guys in ladies bathrooms. However, I support all folks were made in God's imagine and all folks are the Children of the Lord. Discrimination is an UGLY Word....no matter how you try to Spin it.

Times are Changing....For Better or Worse....is the question of today.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

That would be transgenders.......I have mixed emotions about this. As a father of two daughters and three grand daughters...I do not want guys in ladies bathrooms. However, I support all folks were made in God's imagine and all folks are the Children of the Lord. Discrimination is an UGLY Word....no matter how you try to Spin it.

Times are Changing....For Better or Worse....is the question of today.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte
Do you work at bringing up non sports topics to a sports forum, or does it just follow you around.

There has been talk for decades of a new stadium for MU baseball. Regrettably, there is absolutely nothing in the pipeline for this to come to fruition. I'm not holding my breath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT