ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Opens the Season Tonight against QUOC on ESPN+

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
4.5 point favorites on the road. I'll take the Herd by at least 15.

Considering that there are like 150 games today, the handle for this game is going to be absurdly small. That means most of the money is sharp money.

If the sharps are only at +4.5 against a de facto D2 team (first game in a bottom DI conference) from a 2300 student bible college, it is gong to be a long cold winter.

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Well nothing has changed since last year, jacking up 3‘s and missing. New kid from VMI kamden hit his first 2 but missed his next 6. Down at the half to Queens. It’s going to be a long season. 14 wins tops even with the cupcake OOS schedule.

Well nothing has changed since last year, jacking up 3‘s and missing. New kid from VMI kamden hit his first 2 but missed his next 6. Down at the half to Queens. It’s going to be a long season. 14 wins tops even with the cupcake OOS schedule.
the "everyone has a green light" offense is beyond frustrating to watch. Jacking up a three in transition is just bad basketball.

Yep the fact that we are only favored by 4.5 against them is a joke
Well, they beat us in the last minute. We don't look too dominate. In fact, it looks really iffy this season already.
Considering that there are like 150 games today, the handle for this game is going to be absurdly small. That means most of the money is sharp money.

If the sharps are only at +4.5 against a de facto D2 team (first game in a bottom DI conference) from a 2300 student bible college, it is gong to be a long cold winter.
winter is coming.

the "everyone has a green light" offense is beyond frustrating to watch. Jacking up a three in transition is just bad basketball.
But one time. Dantoni saw Klay and Steph just jack up threes and they went in. It’s ridiculous at the lack of actual coaching we have. Not only is it Dan… but I’ve never been a fan of any of his assistants, except Duhon (he actually put in work).

this isn’t upward guys. Cut the fat that can’t coach.

Up 10 with 2 minutes to go and this happens? Unacceptable.
I can't believe we just sat there and watched them run their final play. Should of have been all up in the ball handler forcing him to move around instead of allowing him to just stand there, run clock, and then do exactly what he wanted.

Let me channel my inner Perkins. “Queens has won eleventybajillion swimming championships and have the largest free standing lion statue in the world. We had a shot to win at the end and that’s all that matters. DANTONI FOR LIFE!!!!! Time for tudors biscuits”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT