ADVERTISEMENT

McKenzie Milton

Sorry for the kid. Hope he recovers to be a non-handicapped productive member of society.

Tired of UCF's idiotic act and THE AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s idiotic act. With or without this guy, Alabama by 60.

Marcus Lattimore, looked exactly the same.

UCF can suck eggs, but I hate to see that. The young man seems to be a great leader on that team.
I don’t believe lattimore severed popliteal artery like Milton did. Milton was in a very dangerous situation. Doctors didn’t have long to restore blood flow or else lower leg tissue begins to die at which point doctors would have no choice but to amputate

I hope I'm able to buy another UCF National Champions shirt again this year. Would be really cool to see them go undefeated and claim themselves National Champions without their QB, similarly to how Ohio State did it a few years ago.

I don’t believe lattimore severed popliteal artery like Milton did. Milton was in a very dangerous situation. Doctors didn’t have long to restore blood flow or else lower leg tissue begins to die at which point doctors would have no choice but to amputate

I'm not a doctor. As a sports fan, the way he was hit and the way the leg was hanging reminded me of Lattimore.

I'm not a doctor. As a sports fan, the way he was hit and the way the leg was hanging reminded me of Lattimore.
They both dislocated their knee. The difference is whether or not the artery is compromised. Lattimores was not and unfortunately Milton’s was.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
More comparable to Zach Miller's last year.

There have been some brutal leg injuries in sports... Of course everyone remembers Joe Theismann... Willis McGahee in the 2002 Fiesta Bowl (the worst one I can remember seeing in real time on TV)... Gordon Hayward with the Celtics was absolutely brutal.

No way to avoid those kind of things and its only going to get worse as athletes continue to get bigger and faster.

Hopefully the Milton kid recovers completely and has no lasting effects.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT