ADVERTISEMENT

Media Caught lying, like the CDC did about Florida, about kids in hospitals in Texas

This country is so F****ed, I'm actually considering retiring next March at age 62, just to take that 401K and live large until my liver goes into full shock. Buy an RV and just drive around and see all the things I could never afford to see before.

It is completely ****ed up right now. It is like these mother ****ers want a big nanny state and control. Who the **** would want Mush to take care of them?

News agencies are actively attempting to "break news stories" with misleading information related to hospitalizations, cases etc. Twisting quotes, misrepresenting statements from hospital administrations and physicians. I am witnessing and seeing it first hand. It's unbelievable.

News agencies are actively attempting to "break news stories" with misleading information related to hospitalizations, cases etc. Twisting quotes, misrepresenting statements from hospital administrations and physicians. I am witnessing and seeing it first hand. It's unbelievable.
You should stay away from Faux, Breitbart, OAN, and such.

and youtube is quick on the delete trigger if there are videos questioning the cdc and govt.

and youtube is quick on the delete trigger if there are videos questioning the cdc and govt.
It is fascinating isn't it? We were told that Trump was going to be a dictator shutting down free speech and media sources. Nope. Democrats gladly sit quiet while big evil corporations do it blatantly out in the open without objection.

I'm not arguing that social media platforms dont have the right to do so...just find it interesting that so many liberals that champion "free speech", "anti corp", "transparency" type doctrines, now sit on their hands.

It is fascinating isn't it? We were told that Trump was going to be a dictator shutting down free speech and media sources. Nope. Democrats gladly sit quiet while big evil corporations do it blatantly out in the open without objection.

I'm not arguing that social media platforms dont have the right to do so...just find it interesting that so many liberals that champion "free speech", "anti corp", "transparency" type doctrines, now sit on their hands.
A good question is what kind of political favors are big tech getting from Dems. Are dems calling youtube ans saying delete this because it disagrees with Fauci? Big tech does because they want favors

A good question is what kind of political favors are big tech getting from Dems. Are dems calling youtube ans saying delete this because it disagrees with Fauci? Big tech does because they want favors
They dont want regulated like a utility. At the end of the day, this strategy to kowtow plays right into the hands of controlling bureaucrats.

Your a stupid oath breaker.
grmmr.gif

He definitely has trouble with those two words (along with many other things). Think this will help him?

UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE YOUR AND YOU'RE:​

Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.

You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

There is one rule that will help you make the right choice:

If you can replace the word with "you are," you should select "you’re". Otherwise, you should only choose "your".

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Your a stupid oath breaker.

The Texas Tribune mistakenly inflated the number of children hospitalized
Can you give any examples of when the press mistakenly reported numbers concerning COVID where the truth was worse than they reported? Seems to me that all the mistakes overstate the numbers, but would look at any example you could provide.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Can you give any examples of when the press mistakenly reported numbers concerning COVID where the truth was worse than they reported? Seems to me that all the mistakes overstate the numbers, but would look at any example you could provide.
Not off the top of my head. But I can provide an abundant list from the former president, his staff, the GOP, and a bunch of his minions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT