ADVERTISEMENT

Meeting with thr financial advisor next week.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Going to see if how close I am to pulling off an early retirement. I may accelerate it if the fake candidate Kamala is installed. Don't want to pay those ****ers the taxes.

The old lady won't go for it but I would consider moving to Montana or Idaho. Just become a recluse. NC is ruined pretty much. Not from storms but from liberal rot gut. Woke crap.

I need to go some place libs won't. That has to be a cold mountain place. WV is too close to DC.

If there were Sam Nunn Democrats I could tolerate it. But not these Kamala Harris type. She is fake and just useless. Fake installment.

Someone needs to come out with a state by state, county by county handbook showing the political climate of different areas. People could have more of a choice in moving some place were they could be more content.

Going to see if how close I am to pulling off an early retirement.
Do NC teachers get pensions? Even if not, aren't you and your wife going to get $3000+, combined in social security? If your previous claim about your house being paid off is legit, then you'll be fine.

The old lady won't go for it but I would consider moving to Montana or Idaho.
Just watched a short video showing highlights of Idaho. Parts of the state are pretty, and I surprisingly like Boise, but the people there would ruin it. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful, but it's full of white nationalists. Sun Valley has potential. Montana has some great spots (Missoula is a really cool little city, and Big Sky is great for half of the year). But again, outside of college towns and resort towns, the people would ruin it (as would the cold and snow). A few places in Wyoming also have potential, but again, overall, the people are the bad part.

A few places in Wyoming also have potential, but again, overall, the people are the bad part.
You have stated that you never associate with your neighbors so unless you dress up in your Mets game day attire, no one will pay the slightest attention to you.

You have stated that you never associate with your neighbors so unless you dress up in your Mets game day attire, no one will pay the slightest attention to you.
I haven't said that. I just said I am a bit anti-social. The couple next to me are friendly when I do see them. They are retired and downsized and moved here to be in the same neighborhood as their daughter (who is a smokeshow but has children). The family across the drive from me is a very friendly Asian family (but I keep it to a "wave and smile" relationship). Two single ladies are on the sides of each of those people, and they both try to talk, but I keep it short because I don't want to deal with invites from them. At the top of the street, the mother in that house introduced herself to me a couple of weeks ago. Their son was playing in my yard (which I hate), and when I wasn't home, he claimed to have seen a guy dressed in all black hiding behind some shrubs and watching him (in the middle of the day). He was with her when she stopped me, and he said the guy was a lot younger than me and was shorter with dark hair. So when she saw me walking home, she asked if I had seen anything. I showed her my camera footage which captured nothing, and she said she thought he was imagining things. She stopped me a few days ago to joke about it and say that she was sure he was imagining it after being scared back there playing alone.

And no matter where I am, I am capturing attention. I've come to realize that reality even when I am walking in gym clothes around the neighborhood. Some people in town follow me on Instagram and Facebook, and when they see my life, the rumors spread around town, and I have to answer to them. I have a picture posted of a big comedian with me at our local coffee house, and neighbors saw a big music artist walking to my house from the street where they parked, so that doesn't help things. Hell, a former Marshall football teammate messaged me a couple of days ago asking if I can send him a ball with the autographs of the Mets players on it to give to his boss who is a big Mets fan. For some reason, he thinks I am a part-owner of the Mets. A Mets fan who lives in San Diego is sitting in the second row behind home plate at today's game in NY behind the Mets owners (thanks to me). A group of four 20-something guys (possibly early 30s) that I met during the Milwaukee games from NYC are also at the game. All of them have messaged me throughout the game with pics, etc. I am constantly under a magnifying glass, and this board is getting to be that same way for me.

It would be a million times worse in a state where people have far lower incomes, don't have concerts/games to see celebrities in person, etc.

Do NC teachers get pensions? Even if not, aren't you and your wife going to get $3000+, combined in social security? If your previous claim about your house being paid off is legit, then you'll be fine.

Just watched a short video showing highlights of Idaho. Parts of the state are pretty, and I surprisingly like Boise, but the people there would ruin it. Coeur d'Alene is beautiful, but it's full of white nationalists. Sun Valley has potential. Montana has some great spots (Missoula is a really cool little city, and Big Sky is great for half of the year). But again, outside of college towns and resort towns, the people would ruin it (as would the cold and snow). A few places in Wyoming also have potential, but again, overall, the people are the bad part.
I am not near social security age.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT