ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland for President!

Going to see the Ice Cube & the Chili Peppers next month. The girl I’m going with got the tickets so the least I could do was buy a VIP parking pass. The pass was “only” $60. Anyone want to venture a guess what this effing pass cost me once all the fees & taxes were added?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Going to see the Ice Cube
Just Ice Cube or Cube are sufficient. He’s not a band, so “the” isn’t necessary.

Cube and one of his sons are buddies. I haven’t seen Cube since shortly after I moved to SoCal when I was with George Lopez at an outing he throws annually.

This was in Austin. I didn’t have to pay for parking or tickets, because ya’ know, wealthy.

Just Ice Cube or Cube are sufficient. He’s not a band, so “the” isn’t necessary.

Cube and one of his sons are buddies. I haven’t seen Cube since shortly after I moved to SoCal when I was with George Lopez at an outing he throws annually.

This was in Austin. I didn’t have to pay for parking or tickets, because ya’ know, wealthy.

shooter pistol GIF

Always with the finger guns

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88

Ice Cube was on Fox News the other day talking about why black males are migrating towards Trump. You may want to cancel him.

Good thing, too! Glad to see you were able to use the money you saved to purchase the fan experience meet-and-great! Well done!
This is as poor as the usual jokes from the winston-salem insurance salesman.

Because you're the judge and jury?
Bring better material to the board, kitty.

His attempt was a joke that has been tried no fewer than 20 times over the last five years. It never was funny, is stale, and is lazy. The fact that the most useless poster on the board is the only person who liked it proves enough.

His attempt was a joke that has been tried no fewer than 20 times over the last five years. It never was funny, is stale, and is lazy. The fact that the most useless poster on the board is the only person who liked it proves enough.

You should take your own advice.

I'll take that 'most useless poster' which is your opinion and wear it like a badge of honor.

You cry more than anyone on Rivals, let alone Pullman Square. What award could we give you? 🤔

Stick with what works

Reactions: 30CAT
It's called clickbait, Slapnuts.

Sure it was... Sure it was...

Failed assasination attempt by Biden, Garland, FBI, CIA, KGB, and FFA. Make this go viral.

17onpolitics-biden-meme-superJumbo.jpg

Yep everything Joe does is a failure, the Afghan withdrawal (MILITARY FAILURE), the economy among other things
You bethcha.
Is president of the United States.
15 MILLION jobs created.
Record stock market.
Record disposable income.
27 consecutive months of UE rate below 4%.
Record number of full time employees.
Record number for all employees.
6 million more jobs than previous to pandemic. <<<All of those jobs created in the last 21 months.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
You bethcha.
15 MILLION jobs created.
Record stock market.
6 million more jobs than previous to pandemic. <<<All of those jobs created in the last 21 months.

You bethcha.
15 MILLION jobs created.
Record stock market.
This Is Fantasy GIF

Sure it was... Sure it was...

Why do people like you repeatedly post replies that have nothing to do with what you quoted?

Check out the following FACTS from EG. Impressive...
You bethcha.
15 MILLION jobs created.
Record stock market.

Because we see the bigger picture than narrow-minded individuals like yourself can't.
"Yourself"? The word you're looking for is "you," moron. Why is proper grammar so challenging for you morons?

"Yourself"? The word you're looking for is "you," moron. Why is proper grammar so challenging for you morons?

This again? You're not perfect and have repeatedly screwed up yourself, hypocrite. Remember. It's a message board. Lighten up, Francis.

This again? You're not perfect and have repeatedly screwed up yourself, hypocrite. Remember. It's a message board. Lighten up, Francis.
No, moron. I make typos . . . hit the wrong button on a computer while typing fast. You make grammar errors due to lacking intelligence to know what is correct.

Great addition to this thread, moron. You're so desperate for attention now that all nine of your posts are pushed to the bottom and not getting attention, you have to make random comments in threads that don't fit in the thread.

Let me help you out, moron: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/

Did you mean a great "extention" to the board?

Dumbass.

You're so desperate for attention

I think ypu have me confused with you.

You're the braggart and self-proclaimed perfectionist.

If everyone on thos board were being honest, attention is something you're desperate for and demand.

Dumbass.

now that all nine of your posts are pushed to the bottom and not getting attention,

I didn't even notice nor do I care. The fact that you're tracking that, shows who truly wants attention. That would be you. You absolutely care and I guarantee you, I couldn't care less.

I didn't even notice nor do I care. The fact that you're tracking that, shows who truly wants attention. That would be you. You absolutely care and I guarantee you, I couldn't care less.
You quoted two sentences of mine, and it took you three different posts to respond to those two sentences. Remember what I recently posted about looking like an emotionally unstable woman?

Remember what I recently posted about looking like an emotionally unstable woman?

Yeah, it's a weakness of mine. However, I identify as an unemotional, stable man. Respect that, why don't you? You are a liberal, right?

Because we see the bigger picture than narrow-minded individuals like yourself can't.
Please tell me you are not this damn dumb. There is no "bigger picture". This thread isn't about Garland, Mickey Mouse could be the fvcking AG for all care for this. Obviously I did not post this to argue Garland should be POTUS. It's click bait, and humor in that if there is ANYTHING that can unite us all it is going after those bastards at Ticketmaster. If Bin Laden were alive and had the power to sue to break up TM/Live Nation I'd use the same title....hell, if he bombed the executive suite at Ticketmaster it would likely be met with a shrug by the masses, that's how much EVERYONE hates those dicks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT