ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland for President!

Please tell me you are not this damn dumb. There is no "bigger picture". This thread isn't about Garland, Mickey Mouse could be the fvcking AG for all care for this. Obviously I did not post this to argue Garland should be POTUS. It's click bait, and humor in that if there is ANYTHING that can unite us all it is going after those bastards at Ticketmaster. If Bin Laden were alive and had the power to sue to break up TM/Live Nation I'd use the same title....hell, if he bombed the executive suite at Ticketmaster it would likely be met with a shrug by the masses, that's how much EVERYONE hates those dicks.

Garland = Click bait

😂😂😂😂😂

Please tell me you are not this damn dumb. There is no "bigger picture". This thread isn't about Garland, Mickey Mouse could be the fvcking AG for all care for this. Obviously I did not post this to argue Garland should be POTUS. It's click bait, and humor in that if there is ANYTHING that can unite us all it is going after those bastards at Ticketmaster. If Bin Laden were alive and had the power to sue to break up TM/Live Nation I'd use the same title....hell, if he bombed the executive suite at Ticketmaster it would likely be met with a shrug by the masses, that's how much EVERYONE hates those dicks.

Speaking of clickbait...

Think about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT