ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Garland is Trash

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Ultra weak beta that will likely oversee 2 indictments against your orange Jesus.

A bribed politician, selling out your country, is who you support. Joe Biden is Benedict Arnold for the 21st century. It’s sad you are too brainwashed to see it.
Like I often say, you're a lying idiot.

Mush Biden is a compromised crooked man.
Just because a good number of Bidens tied to Joe seem to be "earning" questionably large sums of deposits from foreign entities that they can't fully explain, doesn't suggest anything questionable is going on. Who here hasn't gotten large donations from foreign players into shell LLC's set up for seemingly questionable purposes? I'm sure those family members would have gotten those deposits had Joe had zero influence.

Last edited:
Just because a good number of Bidens tied to Joe seem to be to be "earning" questionably large sums of deposits from foreign entities that they can't fully explain, doesn't suggest anything questionable is going on. Who here hasn't gotten large donations from foreign players into shell LLC's set up for seemingly questionable purposes? I'm sure those family members would have gotten those deposits had Joe had zero influence.
Yes their companies are well known for the products and services. It is also common to have those deposits go into children's accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT