ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas to the original scrooge, extragreen

The gift that keeps on giving...............

They live in the same holler

This is so great. When I see Mike in a couple weeks, I’m going to ask him where the Bible states that you can have two religions. I will then let him know that he needs to pray for a certain retired cabinet maker, who is on the path to hell for doing just that.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This is so great. When I see Mike in a couple weeks, I’m going to ask him where the Bible states that you can have two religions. I will then let him know that he needs to pray for a certain retired cabinet maker, who is on the path to hell for doing just that.
Don't forget to include the whole pro murdering babies part.

Fanstastic!! I'm looking forward to seeing Mike and telling him you love your dog more than the vast majority of humans.

Greed has messed up now. I’d be willing to bet just about anything that Mike knows absolutely nothing about Greed’s secret life. I can’t wait to fill him in.

Greed has messed up now. I’d be willing to bet just about anything that Mike knows absolutely nothing about Greed’s secret life. I can’t wait to fill him in.
I'm extremely happy to let him know you love dogs more than the vast number of humans that live now and in the past. Stop talking about it and get in touch with Mike. Coward.

BC: hey mike, did u know Stan's a scientologist, believes abortion is okay, is okay with illegals flooding the country, etc.

Greed: but but but he loves dogs!!!!

Reactions: big_country90
BC: hey mike, did u know Stan's a scientologist, believes abortion is okay, is okay with illegals flooding the country, etc.

Greed can’t even get his lies straight. Don’t you think that I would admit if I was an animal lover who put my dogs ahead of other people? That’s what animal lovers do. The fact that he wants to change history and attribute murox’s words to me, after all these years, is mind boggling. Perhaps we should add liar to his list of iniquities.

Thou shalt not bear false witness… Unless you’re trying to hide your secret life from thy neighbor.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
greed told us one time on here that he didn't care if his church members knew he followed scientology.

guess we might find out. glad the small community Baptist churches are pretty open about things these days.

Tell, Mr Dillion, the People's Moderator said hello and that we are praying for greed even though he sentenced us all to Hell.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

Greed can’t even get his lies straight. Don’t you think that I would admit if I was an animal lover who put my dogs ahead of other people? That’s what animal lovers do. The fact that he wants to change history and attribute murox’s words to me, after all these years, is mind boggling. Perhaps we should add liar to his list of iniquities.

Thou shalt not bear false witness… Unless you’re trying to hide your secret life from thy neighbor.
You're a liar. I know it. You know it. God knows it. You...are...a...liar.

greed told us one time on here that he didn't care if his church members knew he followed scientology.
Everyone look^^^. Oath breaker told the truth. You'd do well if you didn't expect that to happen agains any time soon.
guess we might find out. glad the small community Baptist churches are pretty open about things these days.
You'd be surprised by the results when it's explained to them.
Tell, Mr Dillion, the People's Moderator said hello and that we are praying for greed even though he sentenced us all to Hell.
You're doing that all...by...yourself. 'grats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT