ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan, I saw two loads of Amish at the rest area near Bland, VA.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
One car full and a van full. They had all the traditional dress. Bowl haircuts and the women had the traditional garb. ONe thing that stood out is one of the younger guys maybe late teens or 20 had a good tan. I didn't want to stare but, it was either a dark field tan or Jermaine and his cousins went to Sugarcreek, Ohion maybe 19 or 20 years ago. But, his hair was still straight. He must be a field Amish.

Two, I checked out a couple of the women. Not bad at all. I kept thinking they might have the retro bush. Also, after a long day in the field working or moving a barn, I bet the women probably have a good meal ready.

I saw this Amish woman shopping in the Yoder market last year in Berlin. She was at least a 9. Dark complexion like an Italian. I was picking up some freshly made apple butter and some fry pies for breakfast, but all I could think about was that dark bushy bush. Old lady wasn't with me either, but all I ended up getting was a solo act later that afternoon back in the cabin I was renting.

I saw a black Amish lady in Altoona at Horseshoe Curve, those Amish sure love their trains.

I saw this Amish woman shopping in the Yoder market last year in Berlin. She was at least a 9. Dark complexion like an Italian. I was picking up some freshly made apple butter and some fry pies for breakfast, but all I could think about was that dark bushy bush. Old lady wasn't with me either, but all I ended up getting was a solo act later that afternoon back in the cabin I was renting.
On a scale of 1 to Kathy Griffin, how would you rate her?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT