ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan versus Michigan State - Tailgating AG Style

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...rinking-too-much-at-college-football-tailgate

This is one of the smugs that kept locking Michigan up for a helluva long time. Right hand lesbo to Governor Witchmer.

"I laid low for a while, but my friends recommended that I leave so as to prevent me from vomiting on any of my constituents," she said, posting a photo of herself holding her head while seated in the stands. She said she left early and was assisted as she walked out. Someone used a wheelchair to make sure that she could safely make it back to her car, she said. She said she was driven home by a designated driver.

0cef450818a2b2dd8545ddcc949f0474.jpg

I remember last year in the Cabela's parking lot in Dundee.

Thought it may be a good idea to go in and look around. Drove up to the front of the place, saw a bunch of idiots in line with masks on and said to hell with that. Back out to the big evergreens they have to park and gag up some more Dollar General cookies.

It was a nice parking lot. Big evergreens to go piss behind. If I could still handle people, I'd try to go back. May go back someday, but these days I want to be where nobody else is at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT