ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Woman Governor of Michigan is even saying Mush's Mandates Cause Problems

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
They are starting to turn on Mush, even this crazy woman. People want to end the bull shit, even the crazy woman and some others. They need to tell the squad, AOC, and these liberal lunatics that we want to go on about our business. You got the power you wanted in the White House, Congress, and even a gay guy like Butt Gegg in there. What more do you want?

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, in her strongest public remarks to date about President Joe Biden's vaccine mandate for employers, said Monday that the requirement is "a problem" for her and state government, according to a published report.

The Daily News in Greenville reported Whitmer as telling business leaders in Montcalm County that she had the same concerns as some of them that the mandate, if enforced, could lead to workers, including those in state government, walking off the job.

"We’re an employer too, the state of Michigan is," Whitmer was reported as saying. "I know if that mandate happens, we’re going to lose state employees. That’s why I haven’t proposed a mandate at the state level. Some states have. We have not, we’re waiting to see what happens in court."

About 800,000 lost a lot of freedom.
Speaking of lost freedom - anybody remember when the left (correctly) rallied against the Patriot Act with cries of freedom over safety? Good times. Where have all those guys gone? People like Greed would now give up airline travel in its entirety to save just one life (which coincidently is the number of people currently dead from Omicron).

Last edited:
Reactions: KyMUfan
Speaking of lost freedom - anybody remember when the left (correctly) rallied against the Patriot Act with cries of freedom over safety? Good times. Where have all those guys gone? People like Greed would give up airline travel in its entirety to save just one life (which coincidently is the number of people currently dead from Omicron).
chtjnhcukaaxoa5.jpg

It's just like the cops pulling people over for speeding.

It's not to save lives. It's to make money and ruin any fun you may try to have in the world. Already have to drive like grandma forever, I accepted that. But this other new shit now, I haven't.

Speaking of lost freedom - anybody remember when the left (correctly) rallied against the Patriot Act with cries of freedom over safety? Good times. Where have all those guys gone? People like Greed would now give up airline travel in its entirety to save just one life (which coincidently is the number of people currently dead from Omicron).
Was there a vaccine for the Patriot Act?? Dimwit.

Like you try to cover up your oath breaking??
Just because you say it is oath breaking doesn't make it so....I will take people's appreciation who have DD214's, friends, associates, and brothers who are highly more qualified to make that assessment than you are.

Just because you say it is oath breaking doesn't make it so....I will take people's appreciation who have DD214's, friends, associates, and brothers who are highly more qualified to make that assessment than you are.
You're a lying stupid oath breaker and treasonous scumbag, regardless of what anyone else says. trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT