ADVERTISEMENT

Middle Class Murox's Wife

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Just a reminder that Middle Class Murox can post bikini pictures of his wife, boast about her being a smokeshow and being far better than any girls I have or do date, can have dozens of pictures tagged of her on publicly open Facebook pages, but we can't talk about her or show more conservative pictures of her that are already in the public domain even in response to his bogus claims.

He's "not going to ask again."

Star Trek GIF

But we can talk about Herdman’s whore of a daughter. That’s always been fair game.

Hey, moron. Just like ‘Wype, you have no say in what is or isn’t discussed on here. You’re an unwelcome guest who can’t find his way to The Hole. If you don’t like something here, keep your mouth shut or go to the board of your pathetically bad football team.

Hey, moron. Just like ‘Wype, you have no say in what is or isn’t discussed on here. You’re an unwelcome guest who can’t find his way to The Hole. If you don’t like something here, keep your mouth shut or go to the board of your pathetically bad football team.
I'm an unwelcome guest? Says who? The guy that is going through a mid life crisis and comes to a political forum to beg for attention that he once got when he was younger?

Before you go off with your insults for me I will get you started. I'm fat, out of shape, and bald. I'm also sure that something in this post is not grammatical correct.

However I am happy with my middle class ass and I enjoy life. Matter of fact I am sitting in my garage working on the water heater listening to Sturgil and hoping this tank drains soon so that I can go to Lowes to get what I need and come back and put a dent in this case of Yuengling in the fridge.

I'm an unwelcome guest? Says who? M
Says me, moron. I’m the architect of this board who developed it to what it is today. One thing we won’t allow is unwelcome guests to come here and complain about this board.

Wait just a minute, there hoss. You a legend in ya own mind, boy. WTF?

smokey-and-the-bandit-ein-ausgekochtes-schlitzohr.gif
When I came on this board, literally and figuratively, we couldn’t say things like “Christianity is a fraud just like all religions.” I received warnings, numerous complaints, and requests to stop disparaging Christianity from the board owner.

I was the single catalyst to change this board. I was the Jackie Robinson. The 2 Live Crew. The Harvey Milk.

Without me, this board would be full of the topics KyJelly tried discussing during his first 30 posts.

Says me, moron. I’m the architect of this board who developed it to what it is today. One thing we won’t allow is unwelcome guests to come here and complain about this board.
Sure I was around back in the thunder in the mountains days but I remember it was more than just you who was posting personal stuff on that forum and it got shut down. I believe 30 cat was the most offended.

You may not want me here but what are you going to do about it?

What are you talking about?

I joined Herd Nation in 2000 and PJ and Sabo were mocking Jesus all the time.
And I joined at the same time, and they weren't doing that for many years later, since I have emails (plural) from the previous board owner asking me to refrain from criticizing Christianity, as a lot of posters were complaining to him about it. One line in particular that was offensive to them was me claiming that Jesus and the Bible are simply an old superhero out of a comic book.

Hell, even years after those requests to tone down my criticism, when sending out a message about a new moderator, the board owner described him as:

"A good Christian man who allows his morals and faith to guide him in his decisions."

PJ and Sabo were not doing what I did.
Sure I was around back in the thunder in the mountains days but I remember it was more than just you who was posting personal stuff on that forum and it got shut down. I believe 30 cat was the most offended.
I torched that b!tch which caused it to be shut down. Ask the old board owner. He still posts here.

You may not want me here but what are you going to do about it?

Have you banned if I get sick of you, like I have done with the others, moron.

And I joined at the same time, and they weren't doing that for many years later, since I have emails (plural) from the previous board owner asking me to refrain from criticizing Christianity, as a lot of posters were complaining to him about it. One line in particular that was offensive to them was me claiming that Jesus and the Bible are simply an old superhero out of a comic book.

Hell, even years after those requests to tone down my criticism, when sending out a message about a new moderator, the board owner described him as:

"A good Christian man who allows his morals and faith to guide him in his decisions."

PJ and Sabo were not doing what I did.

I torched that b!tch which caused it to be shut down. Ask the old board owner. He still posts here.

Have you banned if I get sick of you, like I have done with the others, moron.
Have me banned then.

I know good and goddamn well you're not on here attempting to take full credit in front of the very ones who did all of the investigatory work who then shared info with you.

The Black-Geauxherd-Michigan Detective Agency played the most important role in the events which ultimately lead to the destruction of TiTM - all because an overly sensitive little prick dished it out for over a decade but couldn't handle the slightest bit of ribbing.

I know good and goddamn well you're not on here attempting to take full credit in front of the very ones who did all of the investigatory work who then shared info with you.

The Black-Geauxherd-Michigan Detective Agency played the most important role in the events which ultimately lead to the destruction of TiTM - all because an overly sensitive little prick dished it out for over a decade but couldn't handle the slightest bit of ribbing.
Inspect Will Smith GIF

I thought it was the Geauxherd, Michigan black detective agency

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT