ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, Michigan

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Why do you think Middle Class would be all about comparing pics of the three girls, post a picture of his wife half-naked from 25 feet away, but then be so against simply posting all of her most recent pics on Facebook where she is fully clothed but not 25 feet away from the camera?

Why do you think Middle Class would be all about comparing pics of the three girls, post a picture of his wife half-naked from 25 feet away, but then be so against simply posting all of her most recent pics on Facebook where she is fully clothed but not 25 feet away from the camera?
There are numerous reasons, psycho.

1) Posting one picture of her (with me, looking better than you could ever look) was not smart.
2) She is a private person and if you posted 20 pictures of her on a public forum she would be very upset.
3) You would control all of the content, pitting her tagged photos against selected and edited photos from your chicks' social media.

The fact that you pretend not to understand any of this is classic you. Why don't you post the picture of you with the pits in your face looking like a 65 year old as your profile pic? Hell, why haven't you posted any pics AT ALL? Why won't you accept any of the dozens of bets I've offered?

Reactions: 19MU88

Could be because she doesn’t spend every waking minute on social media posting bikini photos like a 20 year old? Could that be the reason you want to post the most recent photos from Facebook?

Could be because she doesn’t spend every waking minute on social media posting bikini photos like a 20 year old? Could that be the reason you want to post the most recent photos from Facebook?
She has posted 2 pics to facebook since 2018. Both of those are running photos. He wants to take tagged photos from Thanksgiving, etc., and compare them to the highly edited social media pics from these girls who I'm not even sure know who he is. He's been caught playing this game before, which probably explains why he immediately deleted the pics of the ptosis girl.

Time to drop the discussion and threads about my wife, Ram. Not going to ask again.

Reactions: 19MU88
Kind of like a waitress at the owl restaurant?

Could be because she doesn’t spend every waking minute on social media posting bikini photos like a 20 year old?
One of the two literally gets paid well for doing it. I mean, it's her job. Her entire store is online (she has a warehouse with her items), so engaging online is a necessity. The younger one? She hasn't posted since last July, so your theory runs hollow.

Could that be the reason you want to post the most recent photos from Facebook?
That makes no sense. There is obvious logic for posting the most recent pics for all three. Since the only access we have for the most recent pics are those online, it is the easiest and most logical.

There are numerous reasons, psycho.

1) Posting one picture of her (with me, looking better than you could ever look) was not smart.
But you've posted pictures of her many other times. So why the sudden change when it comes to posting the same thing for all three (the most recent social media pics)? Your claim doesn't hold up, Middle Class.

2) She is a private person and if you posted 20 pictures of her on a public forum she would be very upset.
Uhh, does she not realize that all of those 20 pictures of her are on a public forum called Facebook with a much bigger audience? Again, your argument doesn't hold up, Middle Class.

3) You would control all of the content, pitting her tagged photos against selected and edited photos from your chicks' social media.
I'll post fvcking videos of the others! Those aren't edited for aesthetics. They don't photoshop their faces in a video. Videos will take away all bogus attempts that the pictures are edited.

Deal? Videos vs. the most recent social media pics of what you're stuck with.

She has posted 2 pics to facebook since 2018. Both of those are running photos. He wants to take tagged photos from Thanksgiving, etc.,
They appeared to be tagged from all types of times - what does Thanksgiving, girls nights, etc. have to do with anything? Do people look much different on Thanksgiving and girls nights than they do in real life or something? Your excuses are pathetically bad.

Why don't you post the picture of you with the pits in your face looking like a 65 year old as your profile pic?
So you think what you claimed was a dark, grainy pic that isn't of good enough quality to judge my body somehow shows pits in my face? You can't even stay consistent in your argument. I don't have any "pits" in my face nor is there any resemblance to a leatherface. Hell, I posted a million pictures from an event in October where I had to shake hands and take pictures with 100 people repeatedly. Go show us those "pits" and leatherface, Dumbo.
Hell, why haven't you posted any pics AT ALL?
I've posted a ton of pictures on here. I have posted probably 20 of my face with no hat on from up close and moderate distance over two events where I had to speak/pose for pictures. I have posted shirtless pictures taken within the last 12-18 months. Tell us what this all-caps "AT ALL" refers to, moron, considering I have posted a ton on here of my face over the last year.

He's been caught playing this game before, which probably explains why he immediately deleted the pics of the ptosis girl.
Why do you keep making this attempt? I've never done that, so I could never have been caught doing that. And your repeated attempt to say that the MTV girl had anything even remotely wrong with her eye is absurd. Stop trying to change the subject from the fact that you're scared to show people what you're stuck with, because you know she is far inferior to both of those girls.
Time to drop the discussion and threads about my wife, Ram. Not going to ask again.
Oh? You don't have to ask again, Middle Class. You don't get to pick what is or isn't posted on here. Hell, I just started a thread on the subject a bit ago. Going to cry in that one, too?

BC, can you post pictures of murox's wife? Based on what I'm seeing here, you seem to be closer to her than anybody else.

Should be a forum rule that if you're going to talk about hot wives, girlfriends, etc., you have to post pictorial proof. Take cell phone pics of murox's wife and post them so I can do my ratings. I want to have this finished by noon today, but will extend the deadline for announcing winners (and losers) to EOD, which is 5 o'clock for me.

BC, can you post pictures of murox's wife? Based on what I'm seeing here, you seem to be closer to her than anybody else.

Should be a forum rule that if you're going to talk about hot wives, girlfriends, etc., you have to post pictorial proof. Take cell phone pics of murox's wife and post them so I can do my ratings. I want to have this finished by noon today, but will extend the deadline for announcing winners (and losers) to EOD, which is 5 o'clock for me.
MICHIGAN! Didn’t you see that Middle Class has warned us from discussing his wife?! He’s not going to say it again? You’ve already been warned!

She’s VERY private . . . so private that Middle Class has posted numerous pictures of her from a distance in bikinis, pictures dressed as idiots in Europe, and many others. But god forbid anybody post pictures that are recent, less revealing, and that are already posted on the publicly domain that she hasn’t bothered to delete over the last couple of years. Very private indeed!

“From a distance”

Like cell phones and iPads don’t have the ability to easily enlarge a photo by swiping your thumb and index finger outward without damaging the quality of the photo. I mean dang, you’re acting like they were standing in Aruba and the picture was taken from the Bahamas.

Focal length is extremely important in photography and a closer picture is not the same as a far away picture that’s been cropped.

I don’t really care if Murox posts any pictures of his wife and would advise he didn’t but there is a difference.

@mlblack16. would like to enter this contest in his banana hammock

“From a distance”

Like cell phones and iPads don’t have the ability to easily enlarge a photo by swiping your thumb and index finger outward without damaging the quality of the photo. I mean dang, you’re acting like they were standing in Aruba and the picture was taken from the Bahamas.
Really, stop. You’re not winning friend points for defending the indefensible.

His claim is that all of the last 20 pictures of what he is stuck with on social media, taken over 2.5 years at numerous events (not just Thanksgiving), are unflattering. Sorry, but 20 pictures over 2.5 years from 10 different events are not unflattering pictures.

@mlblack16. would like to enter this contest in his banana hammock
Leave him alone. He got sent back to the minors, where he belongs, and he’s salty about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT