ADVERTISEMENT

Morning mystery

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I’m sitting In McDonald’s having a biscuit. Looking out the window, there are 12 cars in the parking lot, but there are only myself and one other person in the restaurant. Employees park on the other side. Where are the people??

I hope this isn’t a Solent Green conspiracy where people disappear and are being made into biscuits!!

Where do you live, Geezer? Fast food restaurants are common meeting grounds for car poolers who leave a vehicle there. I also see fast food places be the meeting grounds for a lot of parental custodial exchanges on Friday evenings/Sunday afternoons. I always like to see when a dad brings along his new, more attractive girlfriend to the exchange and the frumpy, I-don't-give-a-shit-how-I-look mom gets her first look at her.

Where do you live, Geezer? Fast food restaurants are common meeting grounds for car poolers who leave a vehicle there. I also see fast food places be the meeting grounds for a lot of parental custodial exchanges on Friday evenings/Sunday afternoons. I always like to see when a dad brings along his new, more attractive girlfriend to the exchange and the frumpy, I-don't-give-a-shit-how-I-look mom gets her first look at her.
I thought about the car poolers and the parent exchanges, but this McDonald’s is located on the edge of a mall. Hundreds of empty parking spaces just beyond the restaurant enclosure.

Same restaurant this morning, a guy asked me for a quarter. Strange. I gave him a dollar and told him whatever it was he needed, get four of them.

Last edited:
a guy asked me for a quarter. Strange. I gave him a dollar and told him whatever it was he needed, get four of them.
If you were Greed, you would have gone into the McDonald's and asked someone else to go outside and give the guy a dollar and then asked for a senior discount on your order.

If you were Greed, you would have gone into the McDonald's and asked someone else to go outside and give the guy a dollar and then asked for a senior discount on your order.

As opposed to you, who told the cashier how she should be inputting the orders into the system, because you're an expert since you had a lunch meeting with the CEO of McDonald's and their biggest franchisee.

As opposed to you, who told the cashier how she should be inputting the orders into the system, because you're an expert since you had a lunch meeting with the CEO of McDonald's and their biggest franchisee.
Didn't you go the Mets game with the Burger King CEO? No wait that was Kate Upton's whoppers I was thinking of. My bad.

Reactions: riflearm2
Didn't you go the Mets game with the Burger King CEO? No wait that was Kate Upton's whoppers I was thinking of. My bad.
The Braves and Pirates this week.

I hate going to the new Braves stadium. 1) They usually pack the place, so getting my front row seat is thousands instead of hundreds 2) To get in/out of the stadium, you have to walk through packed walkways and an entertainment area outside of the stadium. It is ideal for people to talk shit, and since the Braves are good, they win more than they lose. 3) Most of the fans who talk shit do it in a backhanded way: "The Mets have won a World Series before, right? When was the last time? Oh, it was that long ago. I didn't realize that. Good golly gee, that was before biscuits even came with butter on them!"

The Braves and Pirates this week.

I hate going to the new Braves stadium. 1) They usually pack the place, so getting my front row seat is thousands instead of hundreds 2) To get in/out of the stadium, you have to walk through packed walkways and an entertainment area outside of the stadium. It is ideal for people to talk shit, and since the Braves are good, they win more than they lose. 3) Most of the fans who talk shit do it in a backhanded way: "The Mets have won a World Series before, right? When was the last time? Oh, it was that long ago. I didn't realize that. Good golly gee, that was before biscuits even came with butter on them!"
I went to a Braves game in 2015. That was Turner Field???? I get their stadiums mixed up. I believe that is GA State's football stadium now. It was a pretty easy stadium to navigate.

I don't go to many MLB games. One of the best parts I like to watch is the bullpen and the guys throwing in the oufield or warming up. You can just tell the difference in the way they throw the ball.

Followed by you passing out Tshirts to the poor cashier and bragging how your bathroom has “luxury vinyl” on the floors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT