ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Officials Urge Putin to GTFO: ‘Everything Went Wrong’

They are left I dont know if far left.

Again you use highly biased so called facts from the far right newspaper the nypost..

The nypost is the opposite of the nytimes politically if you read their articles.

So the opposite of far-right is what then???

One of the biggest reasons I am not a liberal is I don't like using hyperbole to describe things I disagree with. You can't just say I disagree with the NY Post. You have to say I disagree with the "far-right" NY Post in an attempt to disparage anyone you might disagree with.

So the opposite of far-right is what then???

One of the biggest reasons I am not a liberal is I don't like using hyperbole to describe things I disagree with. You can't just say I disagree with the NY Post. You have to say I disagree with the "far-right" NY Post in an attempt to disparage anyone you might disagree with.
Okay I will rephrase that NY Post is a far right in political news. Some think the NY Times is far left politaly news paper. I believe they could be and glad of it.

Okay I will rephrase that NY Post is a far right in political news. Some think the NY Times is far left politaly news paper. I believe they could be and glad of it.
So one definitely is and one is in the minds of some...

Ezcellent example of narrow minded liberalism...

would you support a "real republican"? Or do you like it when they pick somebody like Romney and they lose?
I have never voted for a republican president but I would like to see anyone running for president be unlike the Trump kind. I never liked the republicans stance on economic issues but at least most in the past had integrity and respect for the outcome of and election.

In that case Trump must be swamp because he sure got help from the fbi to ever get elected in the first place and what a mistake that was.
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I have never voted for a republican president but I would like to see anyone running for president be unlike the Trump kind. I never liked the republicans stance on economic issues but at least most in the past had integrity and respect for the outcome of and election.
i've more integrity in one pubic hair that the entire democrat party has combined.

No one is questioning your integrity sarge.
i'm at a loss on how to respond to an idiot. no where did i indicate anybody was questioning my integrity; i'm questioning demrat's integrity.

yore either really good at playing stupid or yore one of the dumbest sons of bitches to ever post on this website.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
i'm at a loss on how to respond to an idiot. no where did i indicate anybody was questioning my integrity; i'm questioning demrat's integrity.

yore either really good at playing stupid or yore one of the dumbest sons of bitches to ever post on this website.
You questioned mine. but why?. because differ in my opinions you call me stupid or dumb. I can tell by your posts that I am much more intelligent than you will ever be.

Did you serve? I’m trying to figure out why he calls you sarge?

But the anti Putin camp is growing and dont underestimate that.
Putin saw how weak this administration is on foreign policy and pounced on that opportunity. The big hurt is on Europe with their renewable energy has given them a big crutch since they had to embargo Russian oil and natural gas

Putin saw how weak this administration is on foreign policy and pounced on that opportunity. The big hurt is on Europe with their renewable energy has given them a big crutch since they had to embargo Russian oil and natural gas
Biden is not weak he is just not a friend of Putin like Trump was and still is..I am sure Russia planned this if Trump wasnt elected just like they helped him get elected the first time. Also now they are realizing it was a big mistake going into Ukraine as Biden and Congress have stood up to him with by supporting Ukraine just like most of you here disagree with in sending weapons to the Ukrainians.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Biden is not weak he is just not a friend of Putin like Trump was and still is..I am sure Russia planned this if Trump wasnt elected just like they helped him get elected the first time. Also now they are realizing it was a big mistake going into Ukraine as Biden and Congress have stood up to him with by supporting Ukraine just like most of you here disagree with in sending weapons to the Ukrainians.
Link to where I disagreed on sending aid to Ukraine? Putin knew we didn’t have the sack to stand up to him directly with mush in charge. Mush can’t even get from one side of the stage to the other on his own.
Joe Biden Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Link to where I disagreed on sending aid to Ukraine? Putin knew we didn’t have the sack to stand up to him directly with mush in charge. Mush can’t even get from one side of the stage to the other on his own.
Joe Biden Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Biden with the help of Congress has stood up to him and he is being defeated in Ukraine and eventually if he doesnt die first he will be replaced in Russia. Biden speaks the truth and Trump is the biggest liar to ever be a President in the history of our great nation that he is trying to do away with our democracy.

Biden sat and watched Russia build troops on the Ukraine border for a year or more. If he had sack he would have sent USA troops to Ukraine border, surrounded our embassy either them and said I dare you.

The whole thing is a scam.

Biden sat and watched Russia build troops on the Ukraine border for a year or more. If he had sack he would have sent USA troops to Ukraine border, surrounded our embassy either them and said I dare you.

The whole thing is a scam.
You want a nuclear war or get our troops killed again ..We are taking the correct path now. Your idea could have been catastrophic.

You want a nuclear war or get our troops killed again ..We are taking the correct path now. Your idea could have been catastrophic.
I stated if he had a sack he would have done it a year before while they were building troops up. So, he did nothing. Not much at all foe nearly a year while they were warning signs.

Pootin sure underestimated President Biden re: the Ukraine issue (and is otherwise not a lapdog of Pootin like Trump was). Thank you President Biden for bringing back the Lend Lease program to liberate Ukraine from the Russian hordes.

Yeah, we've heard that tired, worn-out scare tactic with North Korea...

I'm sure you thought Trump was going to get us in a nuclear war with North Korea...

Pootin sure underestimated President Biden re: the Ukraine issue (and is otherwise not a lapdog of Pootin like Trump was). Thank you President Biden for bringing back the Lend Lease program to liberate Ukraine from the Russian hordes.
He underestimted him so much he invaded and controls 25 to 30% of their territory and 80% of the access to the black sea.

yehhhh

Trump is always praising his corrupt and criminal and lieing self...means nothing.

Evidently it does to you as you are still quoting the media scare tactics that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war with North Korea, and then others...

At what cost? and how long will he hold it?

That's Putin's problem. Look back and I believe you will consistently see I have said Russia, outside of nuclear warheads and energy reserves, is not near as strong as some influence peddlers would have you believe.

Those influence peddlers I refer to are the ones you get information from and blindly repeat.

Evidently it does to you as you are still quoting the media scare tactics that Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war with North Korea, and then others...
Did not say North Korea but if he would have sent U S troops into Ukraine no telling what might have happened.

Did not say North Korea but if he would have sent U S troops into Ukraine no telling what might have happened.
why did Biden wait a year to do a damn thing? Hell, you could see the Russian troops movements on civilian satellites for months.

A lot of ifs, ands and buts you throw out about Trump anytime a topic is being discussed...

A lot of ifs, ands and buts you throw out about Trump anytime a topic is being discussed...
Because he is grand standing on the war..what if I had been president? What he didnt do was give aid to Ukraine but rather tried to get a scandal to try and help him win the presidency again..That surely did nothing to prevent an invasion.

Because he is grand standing on the war..what if I had been president? What he didnt do was give aid to Ukraine but rather tried to get a scandal to try and help him win the presidency again..That surely did nothing to prevent an invasion.

More ifs, ands and buts.

Trump isn't POTUS and this Russian invasion occurred on Biden's watch.

The Crimean invasion by Russia occurred in 2014 when Biden was VPOTUS.

The Syrian action occurred in 2015 when Biden was VPOTUS.

Other aggressions by the Russians occurred when Biden was a senior U.S. Senator.

See a trend???

More ifs, ands and buts.

Trump isn't POTUS and this Russian invasion occurred on Biden's watch.

The Crimean invasion by Russia occurred in 2014 when Biden was VPOTUS.

The Syrian action occurred in 2015 when Biden was VPOTUS.

Other aggressions by the Russians occurred when Biden was a senior U.S. Senator.

See a trend???
No I dont you never answered as to why Trump with held aid to Ukraine?

No I dont you never answered as to why Trump with held aid to Ukraine?

Because they are a corrupt country only a notch above Russian.

Meanwhile...

"From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery..."

"Ukraine most corrupt country in Europe after Russia"​

Joe Biden laughing about Ukraine's corruption...

Notice I didn't quote or link any "far-right" news sources in this post?

Because they are a corrupt country only a notch above Russian.

Meanwhile...

"From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery..."

"Ukraine most corrupt country in Europe after Russia"​

Joe Biden laughing about Ukraine's corruption...

Notice I didn't quote or link any "far-right" news sources in this post?
Who is coe.int?

Who is coe.int?
As corrupt mainly politicians and bussinesses same as here and most places. It not the majority of the populations that are corrupt. It is people in Ukraine that are fighting for their freedom and doing a very good job of it and so many giving their all for it. A lot of Russian soldiers wondering what they are doing there .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT