ADVERTISEMENT

Moscow Officials Urge Putin to GTFO: ‘Everything Went Wrong’

As corrupt mainly politicians and bussinesses same as here and most places. It not the majority of the populations that are corrupt. It is people in Ukraine that are fighting for their freedom and doing a very good job of it and so many giving their all for it. A lot of Russian soldiers wondering what they are doing there .
Without a doubt but back to one of your earlier points.

Obama and Biden had the chance to arm Ukraine but instead Biden was more concerned with enriching himself and his son.

Trump was the one who started arming Ukraine which could be a reason Russia didn't invade when he was POTUS.

"The move from the White House is a departure from the Obama administration, which frequently condemned Russian aggression in the Ukraine but refused to approve the sale of arms to the country’s Western-aligned government."

Sorry to disappoint you but Trump did more to arm Ukraine in 4 years than Obama-Biden did in 8 years.

Without a doubt but back to one of your earlier points.

Obama and Biden had the chance to arm Ukraine but instead Biden was more concerned with enriching himself and his son.

Trump was the one who started arming Ukraine which could be a reason Russia didn't invade when he was POTUS.

"The move from the White House is a departure from the Obama administration, which frequently condemned Russian aggression in the Ukraine but refused to approve the sale of arms to the country’s Western-aligned government."

Sorry to disappoint you but Trump did more to arm Ukraine in 4 years than Obama-Biden did in 8 years.
But at a critical time he did not and all for political bribery reasons which he was trying to interfere in an election. Trump is as crooked as dogs hind leg. But good for him he is disgracing his own party.

But at a critical time he did not and all for political bribery reasons which he was trying to interfere in an election. Trump is as crooked as dogs hind leg. But good for him he is disgracing his own party.
Bless your heart...

Trump is as crooked as dogs hind leg.
And Biden isn't?

Shit cracks me up. You hypocrites call Trump a liar and cheat (he is), but pretend that Biden is somehow better. Makes no sense. Biden might be the biggest liar to ever set foot in D.C., and that's saying something.

Reactions: i am herdman
And Biden isn't?

Shit cracks me up. You hypocrites call Trump a liar and cheat (he is), but pretend that Biden is somehow better. Makes no sense. Biden might be the biggest liar to ever set foot in D.C., and that's saying something.
I doubt if anyone could ever top Trump as a liar . He is on par with Satan.

004_jpg-2534475.JPG

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yeah I mean how dare a man give us the best economy we have seen in our lifetime.
Was it better than Clintons presidency? It was all that bad under Obama.? What about the 1960s ?What about Franklin D Roosevelt pulling us of the Great Depression?

Name calling again???

TDS is real and you're eaten up with it...
he is the epitome of a useful idiot and is a great example of how the nonstop American media propaganda machine works, especially on simpletons.

You want a nuclear war or get our troops killed again ..We are taking the correct path now. Your idea could have been catastrophic.
irony is that he supports the war mongers that caused all this with their foolish policies.

Can you please try and come up with a different liberal narrative? Most of us simply dont have the time to watch mindless "news" the way you do with CNN and MSNBC all day long.
I rarely watch those two channels . Your mindless news if the real fake news that being Fox and the Washingtion Examiner.

irony is that he supports the war mongers that caused all this with their foolish policies.
Putin caused this and no one else . Trump did not have it start under his watch because he cooperated with the Russians. He is in very big trouble now .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT