ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC turns on RFK Jr., calls him a 'MAGA-crazy Republican'

I did see any democrats engage in insurrection, nor did they illegally attempt to overturn a free and fair election. I also haven't seen a Democrat president claim blanket immunity for crimes committed while president.

I did see any democrats engage in insurrection, nor did they illegally attempt to overturn a free and fair election. I also haven't seen a Democrat president claim blanket immunity for crimes committed while president.

Then you're blind, extragreen. You're blind.

Reactions: 19MU88
Such as free speech, the right to bear arms and an oath to protect our borders?

GTFOOH
Trump said he wanted "termination" of parts of the Constitution. Though I don't necessarily disagree with that stance, it goes against your entire argument when the guy you support is directly saying he wants to do what you're blaming on Democrats.

Remember that lesson about "intellectual dishonesty"? You're infringing on it again to a high degree.

Trump said he wanted "termination" of parts of the Constitution. Though I don't necessarily disagree with that stance, it goes against your entire argument when the guy you support is directly saying he wants to do what you're blaming on Democrats.

Remember that lesson about "intellectual dishonesty"? You're infringing on it again to a high degree.

Free speech, the right to bear arms and the oath of protecting our borders are directly affecting us right now. Instead of supporting our country, you are supporting a party violating each one of those.

Trump running his mouth is not affecting any of us. If so, how so?

Free speech, the right to bear arms and the oath of protecting our borders are directly affecting us right now. Instead of supporting our country, you are supporting a party violating each one of those.

Trump running his mouth is not affecting any of us. If so, how so?
You Godless lying idiot trumptard camel swallower. The most dangerous problem is the idiot claiming blanket immunity while under 88 FELONY indictments, all that after engaging in an insurrection and attempting to overturn a free and fair election.

WOW! When was he charged with that?!

If found guilty, he should be imprisoned for life.
You haven't been formally charged with being a Godless lying trumptard camel swallower. But there you are.

Says the guy whose every post reiterates he's the board moron...which is an impressive accomplishment, with your buddy KY Jelly being here too.

I judge a man by the company he keeps, or emulates, or projects like if you know what I mean...

But yeah, you're a "libertarian"...

And board moron? I didn't think we were talking about the ignored member here...

• Haha
I'd go with he's got a lot in common with the Q crowd, and we know how they vote.

Right... That's a real "libertarian" take on RFK Jr...

So you're doubling down with the MSNBC crazies??? Nice move... And yet the rest of us are morons??? Got it...

Right... That's a real "libertarian" take on RFK Jr...

So you're doubling down with the MSNBC crazies??? Nice move... And yet the rest of us are morons??? Got it...
He is as proud of his stupidity as Greed is. All you have to do is let him type and he's proud to prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Nothing more amusing than watching the stupid conspiracy theory trumptard cons attempt to make fun of others.

It's a take on someone who said wifi causes autism. But hey, you do you and "double down" on stupidity.

And you are an expert on unnatural external forces and their effects on humans, especially developing humans?

That is more of an unknown than the origins of Covid though your liberal compatriot would likely disagree...

The more you try to appear smarter than the rest of us the more stupid, and liberal, you look...

"Repeated Wi-Fi studies show that Wi-Fi causes oxidative stress, sperm/testicular damage, neuropsychiatric effects including EEG changes, apoptosis, cellular DNA damage, endocrine changes, and calcium overload. Each of these effects are also caused by exposures to other microwave frequency EMFs, with each such effect being documented in from 10 to 16 reviews. Therefore, each of these seven EMF effects are established effects of Wi-Fi and of other microwave frequency EMFs."

And you are an expert on unnatural external forces and their effects on humans, especially developing humans?

That is more of an unknown than the origins of Covid though your liberal compatriot would likely disagree...

The more you try to appear smarter than the rest of us the more stupid, and liberal, you look...

"Repeated Wi-Fi studies show that Wi-Fi causes oxidative stress, sperm/testicular damage, neuropsychiatric effects including EEG changes, apoptosis, cellular DNA damage, endocrine changes, and calcium overload. Each of these effects are also caused by exposures to other microwave frequency EMFs, with each such effect being documented in from 10 to 16 reviews. Therefore, each of these seven EMF effects are established effects of Wi-Fi and of other microwave frequency EMFs."
Google the author. He's...interesting. And he will sell you some vitamins!

Google the author. He's...interesting. And he will sell you some vitamins!

Well you are at that age... Maybe you should look into that a little more... I bet Fauci is invested in the supplement business as well as Chinese gain of function...

Well you are at that age... Maybe you should look into that a little more... I bet Fauci is invested in the supplement business as well as Chinese gain of function...
At that age??? Anyone my age that didn't grow up taking Flintstones vitamins was virtually a victim of child abuse.

I don't need any special person to sell me vitamins. The generic ones at Walmart are just fine.

What is it with right-wingers and selling vitamins? A lot of these guys sell vitamins, suppliments, and of course prepper shit (learn how to can, you lazy fvckers). Grifting preachers too, like Jim Bakker. Maybe left-wingers do it too, but I rarely venture onto one of their websites, RWNJ's are far more entertaining.

What is it with right-wingers and selling vitamins? A lot of these guys sell vitamins, suppliments, and of course prepper shit (learn how to can, you lazy fvckers). \
That's so accurate. Utah is the king of pyramid schemes and similar "multilevel marketing" companies. They are all LDS/conservatives and always pushing vitamins, essential oils, and "healthy lotions." It's bizarre.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
That's so accurate. Utah is the king of pyramid schemes and similar "multilevel marketing" companies. They are all LDS/conservatives and always pushing vitamins, essential oils, and "healthy lotions." It's bizarre.
Without fail, if I am introduced to a Mormon it always turns out the wife is selling MLM shit.

When I was a kid in the big evangelical church it was those damn Herbalife vitamins. I swear to God a dozen people were selling them, and fvxking Amway.

Without fail, if I am introduced to a Mormon it always turns out the wife is selling MLM shit.

When I was a kid in the big evangelical church it was those damn Herbalife vitamins. I swear to God a dozen people were selling them, and fvxking Amway.
Yep.

A girl I used to bang when I lived in Florida (it's a really entertaining story if you are all up for it. She is a smokeshow, a freak, and was cheating on her professional athlete boyfriend who is now her husband the whole time) coincidentally also lives in Utah now. She is the Senior VP of Marketing for a company that sells vitamins, powders, lotions, etc. to extend lifespans. You can't escape it while there.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT