ADVERTISEMENT

MTSU game thread

Quality is good here in South Carolina

In case anyone missed it Pitt defeated Clemson 43-42 , field goal with about 4 or so seconds left in the game.

Reactions: IslandHerd1
Division 3 - Mount Union saw an amazing run of domination end.

The Purple Raiders were 222-1 in their last 223 games dating back to 1994. They won 110 games from 1994 to 2005, and after an Oct. 22, 2005, loss to Ohio Northern, they rattled off 112 straight wins entering Saturday.

The top-ranked team in D-III, Mount Union (9-1, 8-1) also had won 98 games in a row at home before Saturday's defeat. And this marks the first time in 24 years that it hasn't won the OAC title.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
business as usual...cant stop them on 4th down

we cant stop a back up QB

Last edited:
This game looks like one that could suddenly get out of control one way or the other

Wake is up 12-0 on Louisville at the half

Last edited:
Hamrick should be very happy with the massive crowd. Looks horrible on the ASN feed.

The ASN feed evidently sucks. My daughter texted me that it looks like 80's footage.

Hey we have a great TV package. Lol!

Has McManus played tonight? Haven't noticed him out there

Nope. Was in street clothes. Lot of guys missing.

Fun time tonight. Looked like the guys were having fun and the fans that were there.

It is always a great day to get to see two Herd wins in person.

We still suck, but no dumb penalties, no turnovers, good defense, and a running game.

Dare I say some improvement?

You may say you "suck" - but we suck more. My hope is this gets the ball rolling on a coaching change. Great game by the Herd and on a special night too. My grandparents both went to Marshall so I always have had a soft spot for you all. Best of luck the rest of the way especially with the hated team from 'Tucky. They are nasty good this year.

The ASN feed evidently sucks. My daughter texted me that it looks like 80's footage.

Hey we have a great TV package. Lol!

Agree about the package , however on my computer the feed was clear ,audio was great , switched to one of our laptops , had that hooked to the tv in my den and all was good..with the exception of having to do that vs just turn on the tv and there was the game. Might be the video card in her computer.

Agree about the package , however on my computer the feed was clear ,audio was great , switched to one of our laptops , had that hooked to the tv in my den and all was good..with the exception of having to do that vs just turn on the tv and there was the game. Might be the video card in her computer.

I thought the ASN shots on the Big Board in the stadium looked fine as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT