ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MTSU.....

Here comes our one dimensional offense. Stack the box and watch us throw it in the dirt.

Merrell is getting lunch money taken... Every time MTSJ needs a pass they go at him. And its worked.

We really should be up 1-2 scores right now. 3rd and 22 and we spot em 21?

We have to be the least feared 3rd down team on D for like 4+ years running

Hell, let Gaines throw the ball and run Wildcat.

How can we not have 100 yards passing against MTSU?

No way to defend this game plan at all.

Don't worry guys. As long as we win 6 games and get a bowl game invite, Doc will get a multi-year contract extension.

Our entire defenisve gameplan has been pathetic.

MTSU made good adjustments at the half and we made none.

We have serious issues on the O line, secondary, and obviously QB position. This is a 6-6 year at best

I wasn't in this camp before tonight, but if this is an L, and the way we have looked at times......

Changes last year weren't enough. Time for a fresh scene.

Annnnnnnnnnd that’s game over.

Turnovers were brutal when we could get a lead

The defensive game plan was awful. Can we play a basic cover 2 or 3 1 time on 3rd and long?

Thomson is not a starting qb, they don't respect him, the Oline has regressed, the secondary is lame, all we have is the front 7 on d, the rest.........Brady show on offense? Not unless green heals

Major offensive adjustments by MTSU at halftime. They put that OL in the backfield and threw some quick passes and set up screens to take advantage of our pass rush.

and again the O line lets the pass rush get to the QB. We are just so bad in so many areas.

I dont know that we have a starting QB on the roster... Hope Green gets healthy and the coaching staff can teach him something because this season is now about learning.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
This dude looks like he has never played. No one should ever respect the opinion of Phil Sims. Has no pocket presence as far as sense. I know hesh rusty but damn why not try morrel.

Alex Thomson is not to blame. This is coaching. Bad coaching.

If anything, blame the GD offensive line and the receivers that are playing like they don’t have a set.

Thomson has to take some of the blame. He has not been good at all... I will agree the coaching has been awful. Especially on defense.

Some of you must be drunk. If anything AT may need to take a little pepper off!

Give the dude a few. He’s coming around.

8-19, 76 yards, 1 TD, 1 Pick. Let me type that again - 8 completions, 76 yards. He's terrible. Green, as a RS frosh is twice the qb this guy is as a 5th year senior.

Alex Thomson is not to blame. This is coaching. Bad coaching.

If anything, blame the GD offensive line and the receivers that are playing like they don’t have a set.

He’s not that good, but he gets a bit of a pass for not playing in over a year. But yes the coaching sucks.

The Coaches didn’t fumble or throw a pick...oh wait Billy Legg did it..Alex needs..work! If we are going to go down at home, I’m good with getting our butts handed to us by a sixth year guy!

I don’t understand how this is so hard to understand.

Gaines is hurt. Thomson is starting. Most fans were clamoring for Thomson based on his hype as a transfer.

I’m saying Thomson sucks. That is clear. I’m saying he didn’t earn the starting job because Gaines was better.

Follow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT