ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MTSU.....

So far Thomson is a bit rusty but the O line is letting too much pressure get to him. He has already been sacked twice and has been hit numerous times.

On the bright side King is running the ball well and on defense we are able to get some pressure on Stockstill

AT's throws don't have enough zip on them. At least yet if his shoulder still isn't 100%.

I'd put 9 in the box against us and force him throw it.

Nice answer by the Marshall offense to go up 17-10. King deserves a lot of credit for that drive. He made it happen.

If we win, the defense gets the credit, doesn't matter if stockstill scrambled for a td, they are making him earn it. Thomson, well started very slow, but is recovering, running game is key, first game since Miami I seen us run the ball worth a shit. Makes ya wonder sometimes. I love doc, I know a lot of u don't, but it does make you wonder about logic

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
ATs arm looks good and more importantly his mechanics look pollished... Biggest issue is he looks like he hasnt practiced with Brady, Obi and our other top receivers.

That’s poor coaching. If you lineup like you are going for it on 4th, at least try to draw them off before wasting a TO to try a FG. They just stood there and called TO with 12 seconds left on the play clock.

Alex Thomson didn’t start for a reason. Wow...he is not good at football.

How to lose a game 101.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT