ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD MTSU

Not sure it matters who is playing receiver if you can’t throw it where they have a chance to catch it.

MTSU is making Wells beat them and it’s working.

80 total yards - not good

Reactions: HerdFan2018
Wells looked like crap in the 1Q. Then he ends up with 5TDs, LOL. Missed badly on long throws and was frequently high. But it all came together.

I only had 1 WTF play. The bubble screen with trips on the short side of the field. Lost like 5 yards on that, and were lucky it wasn't Pick Sixed. I'd like to see that play drawn up where someone thinks it is going to work and make the case for it working.

Wells looked like crap in the 1Q. Then he ends up with 5TDs, LOL. Missed badly on long throws and was frequently high. But it all came together.

I only had 1 WTF play. The bubble screen with trips on the short side of the field. Lost like 5 yards on that, and were lucky it wasn't Pick Sixed. I'd like to see that play drawn up where someone thinks it is going to work and make the case for it working.
I think Grant was trying too hard to early to hit big plays because of this game. He's commented about it several times and I think he just really wanted to have a huge game. Once he settled down he did.

Reactions: Herdmeister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT