ADVERTISEMENT

Musk says Pedo-Joe opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

The past? Dude is currently doing drugs you and I have never ever seen with our own eyes 🤣. Apparently another world exists where people drink bottled water infused with pure, pharmaceutical grade MDMA.

im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing.gif
Ecstacy(MDMA) was legal and sold in bars until about 1984 or 85.

You lying idiot. "It's worse than what we expected" (before reading the bill).
And it is worse. Not only does it allow up to 5000 illegal crossings a day certain groups of people won't count towards the illegal crossings

Reactions: 30CAT
because they wouldn't be able to point their collective finger at the GOP and proclaim they're holding up precisely what the GOP wants, and not have to take responsibility for it. that's their whole schtick . . . tie a bunch of rubbish to a bill they know won't pass so they don't have to admit they're actually against something, i.e. border security. both sides are guilty of it; that shoe resides on the dems foot when it comes to border security.

it's the proverbial elephant in the room. they don't want border security. you see it, i see it, they know it, everybody sees it and knows it. they want those votes, it's all about a one party government and what better way to achieve that goal than open the borders and provide free benefits to illegals? they know they'll get their vote after they take care of them; there simply isn't any better way to accomplish that goal.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.
speaking of those all for open borders but doesn't want anybody to know, the lowly educated liberal loser chimes in. only he's a double hypocrite: all for open borders but doesn't want anybody to know AND for open borders as long as he doesn't have to deal with them.

Ecstacy(MDMA) was legal and sold in bars until about 1984 or 85.
That's insane. I figure like LSD, too many people were doing it and the government acted.

But was MDMA sold in bars as infused water? That's the crazy part to me. Sure, I know people have been known to take cocaine up their ass, but I've never seen that either 🤣 No one has ever offered me a bottle of Molly Water lol.

• Haha
Reactions: imherdfan
We don't have a duty to protect Ukraine's borders when our border is not secure. You want funding for Ukraine draft a bill that is for funding for Ukraine only.
You want funding for the border? Then play ball and stop acting like an ex-president is running the country. Because he's not.

The National Border Patrol Council, the union that represents Border Patrol agents, on Monday endorsed the proposal and said it would drop illegal border crossings nationwide.

You want funding for the border? Then play ball and stop acting like an ex-president is running the country. Because he's not.
This, according to border patrol agents:

‘We don’t need more money. We don’t need more resources, we don’t need more officers, we don’t need more legislation. We just need the laws that are on the books to be followed. We need to be allowed to do our job. And we can get this under control right now.’

Reactions: WVUSerg
All bills should be "stand alone" bills. All this bs about attaching pork barrel projects or, include this to pass that is partly why we're in debt up to the top of our heads now

I would add that elected officials MUST vote. No boycotting or voting "present"

This, according to border patrol agents:

‘We don’t need more money. We don’t need more resources, we don’t need more officers, we don’t need more legislation. We just need the laws that are on the books to be followed. We need to be allowed to do our job. And we can get this under control right now.’
The National Border Patrol Council, the union that represents Border Patrol agents, on Monday endorsed the proposal and said it would drop illegal border crossings nationwide.

The border patrol agents, on the ground, say what I posted. Of course union leaders support the pedphile. I work with many union workers who say Pedo-Joe is terrible for the country. Ask what their union leaders say.

I trust the border agents in action. When they say they can get the border crisis, that Pedo-Joe caused- under control without new laws, new bills or more money, I believe them.

You don't? Typical bleater. You just massage Pedo-Joe's balls and tell everyone how great he is.

Done.
Pass it.
How does allowing up to 5000 illegal crossings a day protect the border? The 5000 number isn't really 5000 when certain groups don't count towards the number.

So keep telling the lie that this bill protects the border

The border patrol agents, on the ground, say what I posted. Of course union leaders support the pedphile. I work with many union workers who say Pedo-Joe is terrible for the country. Ask what their union leaders say.

I trust the border agents in action. When they say they can get the border crisis, that Pedo-Joe caused- under control without new laws, new bills or more money, I believe them.

You don't? Typical bleater. You just massage Pedo-Joe's balls and tell everyone how great he is.

How does allowing up to 5000 illegal crossings a day protect the border? The 5000 number isn't really 5000 when certain groups don't count towards the number.

So keep telling the lie that this bill protects the border
You're a lying idiot magat oath breaker.

I'll trust the patrol agents, living it. You can believe the greedy, lying union leaders, who are in bed with Democrat leaders, if you want to.

I'll trust the patrol agents, living it. You can believe the greedy, lying union leaders, who are in bed with Democrat leaders, if you want to.

And the agents actually working the border said they don't need more money or more laws. They say all they need is to be allowed to do their jobs.

I'll believe them. You can believe who you want. Democrats caused this crisis and of course they want more money. 🙄

And of course you kiss their asses and defend their lunacy.

Dumbass.

Not of it matters if the chief law enforcement official is not going to enforce border laws and crack down on it.

in typical mentally deranged liberal fashion, greed posts the same stupid shit over and over, just like his overlords in the liberal media parroting the same drivel across their networks to get their sheeple to fall in line. yep, greeds one of those sheeple: a limited mind with no ability to think for itself that consumes whatever its overlord tells it to believe. a true walking/talking/breathing example of one of his favorite gifs, he is, but too stupid to realize it:

Dp-jJX.gif

Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT