ADVERTISEMENT

My neighbor down the street is creeping me out

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
My neighbor down the street assembled real animal bones into these creepy little creatures and put them at the edge of his driveway. At first I thought they were just for Halloween, but a month and a half later, they are still there.
A few days ago, I saw him out and asked, “When are you going to change over to Christmas theme?” He smiled and assured me it would be soon.
Now the same weird skeletons are still there but they are dressed in Christmas clothing and he has added a lamp post.

He took the Christmas clothing off this one. Probably because of the hard rain we are having.
giphy.gif

My neighbor down the street assembled real animal bones into these creepy little creatures and put them at the edge of his driveway. At first I thought they were just for Halloween, but a month and a half later, they are still there.
A few days ago, I saw him out and asked, “When are you going to change over to Christmas theme?” He smiled and assured me it would be soon.
Now the same weird skeletons are still there but they are dressed in Christmas clothing and he has added a lamp post.
It could always be worse. Imagine having 06 being your neighbor, and trying to peek through your bathroom window to get a free look at your crank.

It could always be worse. Imagine having 06 being your neighbor, and trying to peek through your bathroom window to get a free look at your crank.
Look there is a yard gnome out there in my yard and he is spanking his monkey.

When I took the picture, I noticed his welcome sign had fallen down. He might want to hang that back up. 😁

My bathroom window is fifteen ft up on the second floor so I am safe. Most people would be afraid to drive down my street in the dark anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT