6. Wisconsin

G5
1. Boise State
2. Central Florida
3. Southern Methodist
4. Cincinnati
5. Utah State
6. Appalachian State

You are overrating Cincinnati because they put it on us this week... You are also way over valuing Utah State at 3-1 (they have wins over Colorado State, San Diego State and Stony Brook and a loss to Wake Forest) and under valuing Hawaii at 4-1 (who has wins over Oregon State, Arizona, Nevada, Central Arkansas and a loss to Washington).

Reactions: The Real SamC
You are overrating Cincinnati because they put it on us this week... You are also way over valuing Utah State at 3-1 (they have wins over Colorado State, San Diego State and Stony Brook and a loss to Wake Forest) and under valuing Hawaii at 4-1 (who has wins over Oregon State, Arizona, Nevada, Central Arkansas and a loss to Washington).
I'm simply ranking them as I see them. That's why I titled the thread, MY . . .

Reactions: ohio herd
You are overrating Cincinnati because they put it on us this week.).

UCF claims otherwise.

. You are also way over valuing Utah State at 3-1 (they have wins over Colorado State, San Diego State and Stony Brook and a loss to Wake Forest) ).

Beating SDSU is an accomplishment. They are 4-1 including a nine point win against UCLA.

And losing by three at Wake isn’t something a G5 should be penalized for. Wake is 5-0 and ranked #17 this week.

So of his top six, who do you think should be in that isn’t? Possibly Memphis? Temple? Other than those, there isn’t a G5 team better than any listed in his top six.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT