ADVERTISEMENT

Myocarditis

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There is no doubt this is an issue that we are seeing. This is particularly a problem in young otherwise healthy people. Heard a cardiologist last night on tv saying if he were guessing on the player for the Bills that he would guess Mycoraditis. There are different opinions on this. But, he said based on his experience and what info he had gathered it would lead to that not an injury that has been floated around.

We are seeing more and more cases of young healthy people including active people and athletes falling out and some even dying from unexplained catostrophic heart failure.

Many athletic organizations, schools, universities, and sanctioning bodies required mandatory covid vaccines in their students, athletes, associates, and employees. Now we are seeing a rise in deaths due to sudden heart failure.

This is a growing trend and concern. It cannot be denied now.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Heisman Trophy winning tailback, Charlie White, dead at the age of 64.

By all accounts, in decent health.

Should the life expectancy of Americans be shifted to maybe 62 years old? Thinking that it's going to fall dramatically over the next few years.

With all the issues with social security and medicare, maybe this low life expectancy will solve those financial problems.

I'm about to turn 63, so that means with having three shots in my system, I should strongly consider retiring and enjoying these limited months/couple of years I have left.

There is no doubt this is an issue that we are seeing. This is particularly a problem in young otherwise healthy people. Heard a cardiologist last night on tv saying if he were guessing on the player for the Bills that he would guess Mycoraditis. There are different opinions on this. But, he said based on his experience and what info he had gathered it would lead to that not an injury that has been floated around.

We are seeing more and more cases of young healthy people including active people and athletes falling out and some even dying from unexplained catostrophic heart failure.

Many athletic organizations, schools, universities, and sanctioning bodies required mandatory covid vaccines in their students, athletes, associates, and employees. Now we are seeing a rise in deaths due to sudden heart failure.

This is a growing trend and concern. It cannot be denied now.

Saw a decent paper ?out of Thailand? yesterday maybe. They did EKG's before and after vax for adolescents, mostly boys as I recall. A percentage of patients did have clinically significant EKG changes.

Young men seem to be particularly sensitive to the vax.

I'm not sure I buy the immune switch/damaging immune system stuff yet....but the heart issues in young men are undeniable if you're intellectually honest.

Saw a decent paper ?out of Thailand? yesterday maybe. They did EKG's before and after vax for adolescents, mostly boys as I recall. A percentage of patients did have clinically significant EKG changes.

I'm not sure I buy the immune switch/damaging immune system stuff yet....but the heart issues in young men are undeniable if you're intellectually honest.
They should do a study on my body.

I've looked and haven't been able to find an answer. How many instances of myocarditis each year 2019 through 2022??

I've looked and haven't been able to find an answer. How many instances of myocarditis each year 2019 through 2022??
Not sure.

The prospective trials (better than observational retrospective studies) are clear in a modern cohort of young men that those that had vax have higher myocarditis.

We won’t know unless you *gasp* actually run prospective randomized trials . Unfortunately the FDA didn’t demand them for boosters.

Do these vaccines "wear off"?
I kind of think so. The OG vax clearly helped for 3-6 months or so with regard to cutting down on infections. The initial trial was clear.

But the game changed as new variants came and the vaccine didn’t prevent much.

Whether long term consequences /adverse events linger is hard to know. It’s such a new drug. Some studies have showed long term cardiac MRI changes for patients that got myocarditis.

I would be very nervous if I was in house counsel for these places. This is ripe for lawsuit

but the heart issues in young men are undeniable if you're intellectually honest.

Intellectual honesty is all I'm after. This shouldn't be a political or partisan issue but that is exactly what it has become...

Intellectual honesty is all I'm after. This shouldn't be a political or partisan issue but that is exactly what it has become...

Yes.

And humility.

It's OK to say "look we thought it was going to go this way but things have changed." Or even say "we're not sure." Instead it's doubling down and shutting down dissent.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Yes.

And humility.

It's OK to say "look we thought it was going to go this way but things have changed." Or even say "we're not sure." Instead it's doubling down and shutting down dissent.

Absolutely. Simply we made what we thought was the best decision at the time statement. But we as a people squashed any opportunity for meaningful discussion and debate at that same time...

Music News

Lisa Marie Presley Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Cardiac Arrest​

ByDani Medina
Jan 12, 2023

f79fc341-a979-4863-81b0-eea1ddc6e07b

Photo: Getty Images
Lisa Marie Presley was rushed to a hospital after she suffered a possible cardiac arrest, TMZ reports.
Paramedics performed CPR and she was able to regain a pulse before being transported to a local hospital in Calabasas, sources said. Her condition at this time remains unknown, but she's getting treatment at the hospital.

Music News

Lisa Marie Presley Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Cardiac Arrest​

ByDani Medina
Jan 12, 2023

f79fc341-a979-4863-81b0-eea1ddc6e07b

Photo: Getty Images
Lisa Marie Presley was rushed to a hospital after she suffered a possible cardiac arrest, TMZ reports.
Paramedics performed CPR and she was able to regain a pulse before being transported to a local hospital in Calabasas, sources said. Her condition at this time remains unknown, but she's getting treatment at the hospital.
A known drug user has cardiac arrest. It’s definitely Covid vaccine related

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
I had a friend die at age 14 of sudden cardiac arrest. This can happen. It will be years before we know for sure what is going on. It absolutely needs to be determined whether this is happening at a higher rate and if so why.

Reactions: herdfan429
I had a friend die at age 14 of sudden cardiac arrest. This can happen. It will be years before we know for sure what is going on. It absolutely needs to be determined whether this is happening at a higher rate and if so why.
Dying suddenly is the least of our concerns. The toxicity of the vax has permanently damaged some people and that can’t be undone.

The much bigger issue is the immune system damage and the inability to ever reach herd immunity. Respiratory viruses are going to bounce around in the trial participants until t-cell exhaustion eventually kills them.

The unvaxxed aren’t out of the woods, either. With so many viruses in the population we are also seeing immune system stress. Get your metabolic health in order. If you don’t do regular cardiovascular exercise, now is the time to start. If you eat poison, now is the time to stop.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Dying suddenly is the least of our concerns. The toxicity of the vax has permanently damaged some people and that can’t be undone.

The much bigger issue is the immune system damage and the inability to ever reach herd immunity. Respiratory viruses are going to bounce around in the trial participants until t-cell exhaustion eventually kills them.

The unvaxxed aren’t out of the woods, either. With so many viruses in the population we are also seeing immune system stress. Get your metabolic health in order. If you don’t do regular cardiovascular exercise, now is the time to start. If you eat poison, now is the time to stop.
Is Chick-Fil-A poison?

You're an idiot.

The analysis showed people infected with COVID-19 before receiving a vaccine were 11 times more at risk for developing myocarditis within 28 days of testing positive for the virus. But that risk was cut in half if a person was infected after receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

Why did they do those first shots 4 weeks apart?

Using people as lab rats?

Oldie

It may cause a stroke but it is ok to take.

"The CDC said it had identified possible confounding factors in the data coming from the VSD that may be biasing the data and need further investigation.

You're an idiot.

"The CDC said it had identified possible confounding factors in the data coming from the VSD that may be biasing the data and need further investigation.

You're an idiot.
It mY cause a stoke. Just like I stated.

Go ahead and take it. It may cause a stoke .

Don't get in your car and go anywhere. You MAY get killed in a car wreck.
Terrible analogy.

First of all.thr govt mandated these shots to some people..seconds, so do many other organizations.. Third, young healthy people shouldn't be lumped together with older or at risk people.

They lied about so much of this and some of it for political gain

Terrible analogy.

First of all.thr govt mandated these shots to some people..seconds, so do many other organizations.. Third, young healthy people shouldn't be lumped together with older or at risk people.

They lied about so much of this and some of it for political gain
It's a perfect analogy because it shows what an idiot you are. You've been an idiot about lots of things, but this is one in which you're especially stupid.

COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations are seven and 11 times higher in unvaccinated adolescents respectively, compared with their vaccinated counterparts.

“MIS-C is a nightmare potential complication of COVID infection. It's serious and can be deadly,” said Dr. Fryhofer.

A study of 12–18-year-olds demonstrated that a two-dose series of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the only vaccine authorized for children, was 91% effective at preventing MIS-C. Among those children hospitalized with MIS-C, 95% had not been vaccinated. None of the vaccinated children required respiratory or cardiovascular life support, compared with 39% of unvaccinated children with MISC.

The risk of developing myocarditis — or inflammation of the heart muscle — is seven times higher with a COVID-19 infection than with the COVID-19 vaccine, according to a recent study by Penn State College of Medicine, scientists.

Now you can return to your regularly scheduled stupidity.

The vast majority of 12 to 18 year Olds are at very little risk from covid. The vaccines don't stop transmission as we were told.
Healthy teenagers don't need to take thar crap..we know that now after they lied about it.

Last edited:
The vast majority of 12 to 18 year Olds are a very little risk from covid. The vaccines don't stop transmission as we were told.
Healthy teenagers don't need to take thar crap..we know that now after they lied about it.
As expected, you have returned to your regularly scheduled stupidity.

The vast majority of 12 to 18 year Olds are at very little risk from covid. The vaccines don't stop transmission as we were told.
The vast majority of people are a very little risk from myocarditis. <<< See how that works, moron?

The vast majority of people are a very little risk from myocarditis. <<< See how that works, moron?
So you are saying most people are at little risk from covid, especially teenagers?

So why introduce a shot that enhances a risk of myocarditis into that demographic?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT